Finally Going Back!

Hey guys, guess what? We’re finally going back to WDW!!!
We’re going from November 1 to the 6. I’m so excited. I can’t wait to go. It’s been 3 years since we last went there. We’re probably going to stay at ASMu. I was wondering if Disney has any discounts for teachers. If so, where can I find them to use them. Thanks guys!!

I am excited for you!! Have fun!! The count down will be given I bet.

oh yes. i have to put one up now. where do i go to get one?

Go to User CP and then on the left is where you can edit your details. You will be able to add the date you arrive.

Good Luck, :laugh:

The only time I got a “teachers” discount was when I was bringing a group of students.

There used to be some sort of teachers discount for Epcot tickets that you could get through individual school districts. I know the district where I originally worked did not do it but the one where Dave worked did. It really wasn’t worth it though because you had to buy a single day Epcot ticket and THEN buy your multi day tickets.
Teachers do get good rates at the Swan and Dolphin though. The cost info is somewhere on Allearsnet.com but I’m not sure if it’d be a better deal than the All Stars.

[QUOTE=cinderbella;894278]There used to be some sort of teachers discount for Epcot tickets that you could get through individual school districts. I know the district where I originally worked did not do it but the one where Dave worked did. It really wasn’t worth it though because you had to buy a single day Epcot ticket and THEN buy your multi day tickets.
Teachers do get good rates at the Swan and Dolphin though. The cost info is somewhere on Allearsnet.com but I’m not sure if it’d be a better deal than the All Stars.[/QUOTE]

Right now the are running a FL resident rate $49/night for values . . . I’m sure the non fl resident rate is not MUCH more . . . even DOUBLE that it’s a great price for a resort — and still “cheap”!

How Cool!!! :cool::happy:

I will be there 10/31 - 11/8 for Teacher conv. week and Joisey week!!! :laugh:

we booked our trip this morning. we’re staying at PC, which will be a first for us. i’m excited about that. we bought our park hopper tickets. i can’t believe it’s really happening!! we’re going back to WDW!!!

Congrats! PC should be a blast. I’ve wanted to stay there so many times but always booked where ever I could get in to.
Hope you take a bunch of pics!

Yippee . . . now you are really going . . . have Dana add you to the “Who’s going to WDW list!” :heart:

[QUOTE=Val32;894285]How Cool!!! :cool::happy:

I will be there 10/31 - 11/8 for Teacher conv. week and Joisey week!!! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Val … . we’re ALMOST to single digits baby!! YAHOO!!! :wub:

I know!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :happy::laugh:

I was going thru some of my stuff (toiletries…autograph books, orlando maps, some brochures, our pins/lanyards, epcot passport book, penny book, etc… )and getting clothes together to put in the suitcase today! :happy:

I can’t wait!!! :cool::happy:

i can’t believe that we only book our trip last week and we’re going next saturday. this is a first for us but i’m so thrilled. i can’t wait!!! i will definitely take lots of pics, especially with me and tinkerbell!!

Congratulations! I remember when you were planning your first trip to DW. I will just miss you as we are going Nov. 13. I am a teacher too, been at it over 30 years. Have an awesome time.

OH delighted for you! and will be keen to hear and see all about it when you come back- enjoy!!!

Yay!!! I remember when I first joined you had just posted all of the GORGEOUS wedding pictures in front of the castle!! I am so glad you get to go back!

thanks bella. that brings back a lot of memories. i do have a question about internet service down there (since it’s been 3 years): do they have wifi in the hotels or any kind of internet access? i would like to do a day to day trip report while we’re there so i won’t have to do it when we get back.

Many do. I think it’s a $9.99 charge for a 24 hour period.

tragic!!! Check out that countdown! Wheeeeeee!