Finally, Just days away!

JUst 9 days away until I leave for my 40th birthday bash at Disney World! O.k. it’s not a bash it’s just my DH and I, our twin boys are staying home with his parents. My DH says that it’s my three days to celebrate I get to pick everything we do!! :cool:

Your DH is a peach! You have a great time. I do hope you come home and give us a trip report. I would loveto hear about your birthday bash!

What a great way to celebrate turning 40. Have fun!!

Aaaw…very cool! Have a great time…what a way to celebrate;)

Whoa! Pick the “I want to pay for Boss Mouse to come down - he’s a funny guy” option.

You get to pick everything? Take advantage and have fun!!!

HAHAHA!!! :huh: Oh…you were serious?? :wink:

Have fun and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Well…in a few days :tongue:

I GET TO PICK EVERYTHING WHICH PARK TO GO TO, WHAT WE DO IN THE PARK, WHERE WE EAT, HE’S JUST ALONG FOR THE RIDE!!! I REALLY WANTED TO GO BY MYSELF! I KNOW THAT’S ODD, BUT I ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY IT JUST ONCE!

I remember you posting about this a while back. When at least if he is tagging along you’ll have someone to pay for everything. :laugh:

Three days without kids is definitely a BASH!

Have a wonderful time. Happy Birthday!

Rock ON! Party ON! Get your Magic ON!!! Have a fabulous time!!! :wink:

Have a great time…I am so jealous!!! We are going to Disneyland for a week strating April 9th and I am getting escited, but it just isn’t WDW!!! I can’t wait until our 2 week WDW trip next summer!!!

Kid free in Disney… ahhh, those were the days! Enjoy - and Happy Birthday, too! It’s fun to see the world through our kids’ eyes… but we moved at warp speed before them - and covered way more ground. Not to mention all the after dark magic to be found. Head on over to the Adventurer’s Club on PI… you won’t be sorry. Kungaloosh! Oh – and get a couple’s massage at the GF… plus dinner at - aw heck, eating anyplace without chicken nuggets on the menu would be great… not riding Dumbo… sleeping late (past 6:00!)… I don’t come across as too jealous do I? Have a great trip - report back for those of us living vicariously through you.

Peace & Pins,
Andrew :noo:

Oh I’m so jealous!! Have a blast!!

I would give anything to go to WDW with my hubby! :wub:

Sounds like a great time!
Have Fun!!

Have a great time and Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like it’ll be a wonderful time. Be sure to write us a good trip report when you come back. I’m going to WDW for my birthday too in 2 weeks! Isn’t it fun to think about? When you check-in, make sure to tell the resort that you’ll be celebrating a birthday and head over to city hall at MK for your b-day button. Have a fun fabulous time!

Lucky you! Have a wonderful birthday! :happy:

I suggest dinner at Artist Point. Very romantic :wub: and great food.

A carriage ride around POR would be nice too :heart:

I spent my 40th at MGM riding RnR and ToT as much as humanly possible. Nothing makes you feel young like screaming your head off while being flipped upside down or dropped 13 stories! :tongue:

Happy Birthday and have a great trip!!!