Finally pulled the trigger on La Nouba

Well, I did it.:ohmy: I just bought La Nouba tickets for our October trip.

I have wanted to see it for years, but I was nervous that our 5 year old would not sit through it. After reading that DisneyTeacher’s DN was able to sit through it I decided to do it. She loves the WDW attractions and shows and she is good at sitting through a movie, so I hope this will grab her attention.

At the nearly $400 price tag:eek: she better sit there or I will have to resort to duct tape:laugh:

I always procrasinate on La Nouba too! We always have different Cirque Du Soleil shows tour through Toronto that we do attend, so we never think to go, even though we always see rave reviews for La Nouba. This upcoming trip we’re also not attending … hopefully one trip soon we’ll make the leap like you have and just go ahead and purchase the tickets.

I’m sure your 5 year old will be captivated by the performance! Enjoy the show and the rest of your trip in Oct!

I think your 5 year old will be just fine. DN isn’t a kid who sits around or spends a lot of time playing quietly if you get my meaning. He’s a super active kiddo but he did great. I was a little worried going in but it was wasted energy because he loved it.

What section did you book? We were in the very top row of the bottom section last time. This time we were in section 205 row FF and thought those seats were good too. There really are no bad seats so you should be fine.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1084919]I think your 5 year old will be just fine. DN isn’t a kid who sits around or spends a lot of time playing quietly if you get my meaning. He’s a super active kiddo but he did great. I was a little worried going in but it was wasted energy because he loved it.

What section did you book? We were in the very top row of the bottom section last time. This time we were in section 205 row FF and thought those seats were good too. There really are no bad seats so you should be fine.[/QUOTE]

I booked section 205, row EE, seats 3-6. According to MouseSavers this is supposed to be good seats. I got the tickets through Ticketmaster. I tried to go through the La Nouba site and they would only give me the far side section of 101. When I found the 205 section I decided to jump.

You have good seats, you’re one row in front of where we were. We could easily see everything on stage and in the aisle between the lower and upper section. We liked the lower section last time but the upper section was just as good and cheaper.

Enjoy the show, it’s amazing.

You are going to love this.

Our first time was spur of the moment and we were to the far left side of the stage, near the top. Even these seats which are typically bad in most theaters were great and we saw everything. The last 2 times we have been half way up the second section towards the center. Again, great seats.
And there is so much going on your 5 y/o will be plenty busy trying to take everything in. Enjoy.

Can’t wait to hear about your experience!

You will all enjoy the show!!! It is worth the cost.

Just don’t attempt to take any pics. I wasn’t paying attention and started to take photos of the pre-show (don’t want to give anything away) and was immediately told not to take photos:pinch:

Good point. The Mickey Police will kindly ask you once after the announcement that NO PHOTOGRAPHY is allowed at any time.

No big deal if you don’t mind spending the night in jail. If your lucky you will be out before Boss gets there. Something about a cell being kept open for the duration of his trips.:laugh:

It is a great show! It is super expensive, but it is worth to see it one time. Honestly, is there a bad seat in that theater? IT is a small, intimate place, and we loved the show.