Finally Saw Potc 2!

I FINALLY got to see POTC 2 today!! and i enjoyed it very much. i loved the ending. ohhhhhh, i can’t wait for POTC 3. johnny was really good in this movie. he looks so good as Captain Jack Sparrow. must not forget the captain part. i’m so excited i finally got to see the movie. yeah!!!

Yeah, I liked this movie too! :happy: And I agree, I LOVE Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow.

drool

:heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: Captain Jack Sparrow… :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart:

:tongue:

Yes I really liked this movie too! My only tiny concern was I don’t care for Elizabeth as much in this movie. I liked her more as the “damsel in distress.” She kind of grates on me in this movie. Oh well! :mickey: Can’t wait for “Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End”!

DW and I saw it opening weekend and it is the best movie of the year for both of us! I love how they set it up for POTC III coming Memorial Day weekend '07!!!

Yes it was great wasn’t it. We are finally going again to see it, hopefully this week!!!

I finally got to see the movie yesterday! Yay! I was beginning to wear out my Black Pearl dvd because I’ve been watching it so much!

Johnny was (as usual) awesome as Capt Jack. I even liked the tougher, more piratey, Elizabeth. I can’t wait for the third one to see what happens between Jack, Will, and Elizabeth. I hate having to wait another year!