Finding Perry the Platypus

So last night at Walmart we found the kids Perry the Platypus t-shirts for $1!!! We bought adult matching shirts on line for $12.

At first I thought we could wear them to Epcot for the Agent P activity, but I think it would make a better picture with the 5 of us standing around Perry.

Anyone know where there is a Perry meet 'n greet at WDW? I can find Phineas & Ferb at DS, but I don’t see anything about Perry.

[QUOTE=Cavey;1116814]So last night at Walmart we found the kids Perry the Platypus t-shirts for $1!!! We bought adult matching shirts on line for $12.

At first I thought we could wear them to Epcot for the Agent P activity, but I think it would make a better picture with the 5 of us standing around Perry.

Anyone know where there is a Perry meet 'n greet at WDW? I can find Phineas & Ferb at DS, but I don’t see anything about Perry.[/QUOTE]

I don’t think there is a Perry. I have never seen any information on him and believe me I have been looking. A client of mine has a son who is in love with all things Perry. Cute shirts!!!

I have seen these shirts, but didn’t know who it was…thanks for showing a picture cuz—now I know!! Sorry I can’t help you with the “sighting” though…If we get there in August as planned, I will keep and eye out for him.

I found one website that mentioned Agent P had a “surprise” visit with Phineas & Ferb for 1 day at DS. But that was more than a year ago.

Just found this site. Kenny the Pirate is reporting rumors that Agent P (the most requested Disney character for M&G) will start appearing at DS in the fall. I hope this means September!

Agent P to begin appearing at Hollywood Studios this fall Kennythepirate Blog

Cool! When we met Phineas and Ferb last summer, the photopass photographer had a little Perry the Platypus figure that she held up for the photo. Would love to see him “in person” though!

Platypuses (platypusae?) are nocturnal. That’s probably why you don’t see him.:closedeye

I couldn’t wait to have my picture taken with Dug.
At least until I saw Dug’s costume. This had to be one of the worst real life realizations of a character I’ve ever seen. The cloth coat had no real shape and just sort of hung off the CM, unlike a Pooh or Eyore.
I’m hoping that Perry or Agent P look better than Dug did.

Over at Team Disney, they had Magic and Heat shirts featuring Agent P.
Sadly, they were out of XLs of the Heat shirt. I really liked it.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1116888]I couldn’t wait to have my picture taken with Dug.
At least until I saw Dug’s costume. This had to be one of the worst real life realizations of a character I’ve ever seen. The cloth coat had no real shape and just sort of hung off the CM, unlike a Pooh or Eyore.
I’m hoping that Perry or Agent P look better than Dug did.

Over at Team Disney, they had Magic and Heat shirts featuring Agent P.
Sadly, they were out of XLs of the Heat shirt. I really liked it.[/QUOTE]

I’ve seen pictures of Agent P in the parks. I won’t say it’s WDW’s best, but it’s passable.

It’s got to be better than Dug.

He’s not nocturnal in the show. :rolleyes:

Not only that, but as soon as he puts on his fedora, he walks upright and clearly has a fluent comprehension of written and spoken English as well as what can only be an IQ over 115.

Which is higher than any six MBers combined. :ninja: