Fireworks Dessert Party at Magic Kingdom

Saw this on allears: Magic Kingdom Fireworks Dessert Party

[B]New Nightly Celebration takes place in the Magic Kingdom
June 23 - August 28, 2009
[/B]
You are invited to a new nightly celebration at the Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station that includes a dessert party and exclusive viewing of Wishes nighttime spectacular.

The Fireworks Dessert Party will open nightly to Guests one hour prior to the nighttime spectacular and includes a self-service buffet featuring a wide range of sweets and beverages. Offerings for Guests with special dietary needs will be available.

Guests are encouraged to call (407) WDW-DINE to make reservations. Reservations will be accepted beginning Monday, June 22. Reservations are not required but are highly recommended due to the anticipated popularity of this experience. Seating is limited. Space permitting, seating for walk-ups may be available on a first-come, first-served basis.

The price for this experience is $17.99 for Guests ages 10 and over and $9.99 for Guests ages 3 - 9.

Park admission to Magic Kingdom Park is required. The Disney Dining Plan is not currently being accepted. Prepayment will be required reserving seats for this event in advance.

thanks for the heads up, But Ill stick to my sleepy hollow ice cream sandwich.

Yummmmmmm those are so good!

Interesting. I’m not sure we’ll ever do it but I’m sure a lot of people will try it at least once.

OOOO! Our trip is August 8-15, so we could do this! Sounds like fun! Wishes is my FAVORITE, and I’m always up for desserts!:happy:

Thanks, Jennifer!:mickey:

I just read that on allears and wondered what everyone thought of it here at mousebuzz.

At first glance it peeked my interest but then I saw the price tag. It would cost my family (five of us going this year) about $100.00 for sweets??? What are they thinking…oh I know…$$$$$$$$$ (lol) I would rather grab an ice cream sandwich and sit on the stoop on Main Street.

[QUOTE=Remy;969655]I just read that on allears and wondered what everyone thought of it here at mousebuzz.

At first glance it peeked my interest but then I saw the price tag. It would cost my family (five of us going this year) about $100.00 for sweets??? What are they thinking…oh I know…$$$$$$$$$ (lol) I would rather grab an ice cream sandwich and sit on the stoop on Main Street.[/QUOTE]

That’s sort of the way DH feels about it. I told him, he did the math and just looked at me like I was nuts. So I guess I won’t be calling to book this on Monday.:glare:

I was thinking the same thing, pricey for dessert BUT then I thought what the heck in Disney you can have DESSERT for DINNER!! :wub:

LOL that must of been the same look my DH gave me when I told him I booked WL for a week.

I jsut noticed…you are going in NINE DAYS. OMG…good for you. I have been so busy lately I haven’t spent as much time on here as I would like.

Hope you have a magical time:)

Ab-so-tootin’-lutely! Dessert for dinner is always a good thing in my opinion, and what better place to eat dessert for dinner than Disney World??

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think Disneyland offers something like this don’t they? I remember Wish doing it once and writing about it in her TR. I remember it had special viewing of the fireworks as well. Although, the Noodle House doesn’t seem like a great place to watch Wishes…aren’t there too many trees in the way?

[QUOTE=Remy;969665]I jsut noticed…you are going in NINE DAYS. OMG…good for you. I have been so busy lately I haven’t spent as much time on here as I would like.

Hope you have a magical time:)[/QUOTE]

We will! I just did my ONLINE check in! YAY!! :happy:

That’s what my Dad said when I told him . . . hmmmmm, maybe they trimmed the trees? I’ll investigate when I get there! :ph34r:

I would have booked this if it was available… hopefully my next trip it will still be going on.

Sounds interesting and it is nice that they are trying to use that area for something fun. It does sound like quite a bit of money for an hour and a half of desserts and soda.

We have so many expensive extras planned this next trip in August that I am sure we will pass.

I’ll be calling on Monday :smile: We ABSOLUTELY love the priority seating & dessert party for Fantasmic in Disneyland (which is like double this price by the way), so I am excited to try this. :smile:

Yes, we did it in Disneyland for Fantasmic (twice) and love it. It’s a little different there 'cause the Rivers of America gets SOOO packed so it’s nice to have this little VIP area with comfy seats & servers bringing you dessert & drinks. :laugh: This sounds slightly less posh but I am going to try it!

So you REALLY think it’s worth it? Wonder if I should give it a try this trip too. Bel will be 10 in November . . . so if I can do it while she’s still a “kid” price it might be better.