Fireworks Dessert Party @ MK?

I really wanted to do this while we are there but I was reading that the last day is Aug 28th… Does anyone know if disney is going to be extending the dates into Sept? Thanks!

When I called a few weeks back they didnt know. If I get some time today I will call and see bc we wanted to try it as well

Ha! I have been ringing Disney twice a week for the past 3 week that inform me that it ends on the 30th Aug and at this time there is no plans to extend the dates, however Disney are aware of the interest for dates through sept.

we arrive on the 17 sept I’m keeping everything possible crossed:laugh:

just called no change:mad:

Which means it ends after the trial period?

But the trial period has gone down so well - just like magical express did and dinning plan

we can live in hope:cool:

This just in on Twitter:

@DisneyParks “CORRECTION: The Fireworks Dessert Party is an ongoing event. Friday is not the last night. Check for availability during special events.”

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;988096]This just in on Twitter:

@DisneyParks “CORRECTION: The Fireworks Dessert Party is an ongoing event. Friday is not the last night. Check for availability during special events.”[/QUOTE]

what does special events mean???

when i called yesterday they said no extension it finishes on 30 Aug 09

[QUOTE=jimbo;988112]what does special events mean???

when i called yesterday they said no extension it finishes on 30 Aug 09[/QUOTE]

Call again! Disney Parks first said Oct 31 and then they tweeted the correction. CHECK IT OUT!! Let us know . . . please! :happy:

It has extended Magic Kingdom Wishes Dessert Party Announced | the disney food blog

Just off the phone with a CM and booked it for Friday Sept 25th

OMG! Im soooo excited. Thanks so much… Im going to stay up so that I can call and try to get in for while we are there… Yea!!!

LOTS OF GOOD DETAILS on allears.net

Magic Kingdom Fireworks Dessert Party

THIS STINKS!!! :glare:

UPDATE 8/27/09: The Fireworks Dessert Party has been extended through October 31, 2009. The price is now $23.42 for guests 10+ and $12.99 for guests 3 to 9. Those prices INCLUDE tax, but not gratuity

I don’t think it’s worth that . . . IMHO!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;988203]THIS STINKS!!! :glare:

UPDATE 8/27/09: The Fireworks Dessert Party has been extended through October 31, 2009. The price is now $23.42 for guests 10+ and $12.99 for guests 3 to 9. Those prices INCLUDE tax, but not gratuity

I don’t think it’s worth that . . . IMHO![/QUOTE]

When I saw it had been extended i’d thought about booking, but not with that increase. We were already stretching it as it was with the original rates with a party of 7 and 6 of those being “Disney” adult prices.
Oh well, we’ll try something else now.

Yeah… it was $48.00 & change for Sandy and I. Normally i wouldn’t go for the increase but we thought with the 35 party limit per night and the fact that nights have been drying up at an alarming rate this might be the only chance we’d have to go so i sucked it up and just bought the tickets.

This will probably be a one time and that’s it though.

Hurray!!! We just booked this party for our last night…our friends will be gone and it will just be the four of us…what a nice way to end our trip! I am so excited!!

Okay - wait! I didnt see the increase, but this IS what they charged me…$93 and something for the 4 of us…that’s pretty steep…it is this or Pirate’s League for the 2 kids…hmmmmm

yeah… sneaky how they don’t mention the increase on the phone…only that you need to reserve the tickets with a credit card at the time of the reservation.

When i was picking a night i was thinking $17.99 like i saw on some blog. Then she quoted $48 for the two of us and i was so excited a got a night i didn’t notice that $17.99 x 2 didn’t equal $48.00 :laugh:

I also think this is getting a little steep for desserts and priority seating. They are going to ruin a good thing.

[QUOTE=bosoxx65;988240]yeah… sneaky how they don’t mention the increase on the phone…only that you need to reserve the tickets with a credit card at the time of the reservation.

When i was picking a night i was thinking $17.99 like i saw on some blog. Then she quoted $48 for the two of us and i was so excited a got a night i didn’t notice that $17.99 x 2 didn’t equal $48.00 :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was the same way! Well, we’ll let it stand, at least for now…they said only 1 day notice to cancel for refund…but, now that it is paid…I really want to go!

dam:angry: just got off the phone and there are no places available fro 17-30 September:crying: i have called everyday in the hope of it been extended.

oh well iv saved $50.00:laugh: