Fireworks

Which resorts can you see MK fireworks or Epcot Fireworks? And i mean clearly see them…not like a rogue firework, but the whole show…I’d love to beat the crowds, and just watch them from a resort…

You can see the MK fireworks from various locations at all the monorail resorts; Grand Floridian, Polynesian, and the Contemporary. If you don’t have a MK view at these resorts you can see the fireworks from their beaches OR if you are dining at O’hana or California Grill they play the fireworks audio. Not sure if this happens at other monorail restaurants but when we ate at both those places we heard the audio during the show.

If you’re lucky enough to score a MK view room at the new Bay Lake Tower they play the audio on the in-room TVs, and perhaps the most excellent option is the lounge at the top of Bay Lake Tower; although they are limiting entry to DVC members staying at BLT.

As far as EPCOT fireworks go, I haven’t had too much luck. People say they sit on the Boardwalk and watch them, which is easily accesible if you are staying at the Beach Club, Swan & Dolphin, or the Boardwalk Resort, but when we did that there was LOTS of foliage obstructing the view. We even walked the Boardwalk trying to find a better spot and it seemed like no matter where we went it was fairly obsatructed & not so great.

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;987212]

As far as EPCOT fireworks go, I haven’t had too much luck. People say they sit on the Boardwalk and watch them, which is easily accesible if you are staying at the Beach Club, Swan & Dolphin, or the Boardwalk Resort, but when we did that there was LOTS of foliage obstructing the view. We even walked the Boardwalk trying to find a better spot and it seemed like no matter where we went it was fairly obsatructed & not so great.[/QUOTE]

Yea I have to agree there is no great place to see the Epcot fireworks except around the lagoon…

But the MK fireworks are awesome from the California Grill on top of the Contemporary or even on the deck at Narcoossee’s in the Grand Floridian

I can’t wait to one day stay @ the bay towers and see the fireworks with the music and stuff in my room HOW AWESOME!!!

In 2003 we stayed at Caribbean Beach and you could see some of the Epcot Fireworks from the main pool area. You couldn’t see them all, but it was more than just a rogue high flyer. I’m sure there were areas at the resort with better views, but we never left the pool to go look for it.

When we have stayed at BCV, we could most of the fireworks from out third floor balcony and most (but a little less) from a ground floor patio. Of course this is dependent on your room location, but if you could see them from where we were you could see them from other places around the lake between Beach Club and Boardwalk.

I love to watch the MK fireworks from the dock or beach at the Polynesian. They play the music and you get a really good view from there.

We stayed at GF,boca chica building and we had a GREAT view. I enjoyed reading everyones tips

They say you can see the Epcot fireworks from the Epcot resorts, but I have never been in the resort when they were playing to check them out for myself. My guess would be, if you are in a high enough floor with an Epcot view, that you would be able to see them.

We’ve stayed at the BW Inn overlooking the quiet pool, and had pretty spectacular evening views of the fireworks, but best of all we could open the window and hear the music from France and see the Eiffel Tower, you just couldn’t see the water-level fireworks. I don’t think there is anywhere that you can actually see all of the fireworks at EPCOT, though. Much of it is low to the ground on the water, but you can see a lot of the rocket-type fireworks from some rooms at the BCV, Beach Club, BW Inn, and BWV.