First Dance Song Ideas

My fiancee and I met at Disney while doing our college program and we are in the process of trying to decide where to have our wedding and we know we want to do a disney song as our first dance. We are leaning towards the exit music to illuminations? was wondering what everyone thought. Then the dance for my dad and I we were tossing around doing the exit music to wishes because that fireworks show has huge significance for my dad and I. Then I want to do a special spotlight dance with my little brother we are 10 years apart and im thinking youve got a friend in me or youll be in my heart. I was kind of wondering what everyone thought :slight_smile:

I think You’ve Got A Friend in me is adorable for you and your brothers spotlight dance!

This wasn’t our 1st dance but it was our 1st song together as a couple. Once we were married we left the chapel to “A Whole New World” because we were literally walking out into a whole new world together. That would be an appropriate song for a dance though.

That was DH and I’s our first dance.

“Kiss the girl”

Cute idea! :wub:

Wow a WDW song for your first dance, that is a great idea.

Thanks for all the cute ideas guys :slight_smile:

:heart:“Kiss de girl”:heart:

Circle of life :simba:

When I see an elephant fly

That’s what I’m thinking.

Great idea. Me and my brother danced to Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion. Whenever I hear it now I think of my brother and get all teary eyed. Good luck:)

•A Whole New World – Aladdin
•So This is Love – Cinderella
•Can You Feel the Love Tonight? – The Lion King
•Once Upon a Dream – Sleeping Beauty
•Bella Notte – Lady and the Tramp
•When You Wish Upon a Star – Pinocchio
•Love – Robin Hood
•You’ll Be in My Heart – Tarzan

When you wish upon a star…sigh, beautiful!! ( love your first ‘Disney’ dance idea too)

I am loving all these ideas! Thank you so much!

I just went to youtube and looked up love from robin hood super cute. I dont think Ive ever seen this movie or heard this song

[QUOTE=bribren;1070181]When I see an elephant fly

That’s what I’m thinking.[/QUOTE]

lol you must have been at my wedding cause i am sure that’s what i looked like lol