First Look – Phineas and Ferb

From the Disney Parks blog:

For all you Disney Channel fans, Phineas and Ferb made their Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade debut during a taping at Disneyland park this week. The characters do not currently have an ongoing presence in the Parks, but the Disney Parks Christmas Parade taping is the first time they have appeared anywhere. What do you think of these new characters?

I think they are so cute. I really hope they begin doing MnG’s in both park in 2010. My kids would love to meet them, we really like Phineas and Ferb around here. We are also really looking forward to the parade on Christmas Day.

we :heart: Phineas & Ferb at our house!!!
I hope they do start doing m&g’s in the parks!!

~FERB, I KNOW WHAT WERE GONNA DO TODAY~ LOL!!!

Hey … Where’s Perry ??? :laugh:

i’m a HUGE fan!!! i often find myself watching them on demand well after the kids are asleep!!!:wub::wub::wub::wub:
i really hope they bring them to wdw!

Oh, that’s excellent! :happy:

I was thinking the same thing, he should be on the float somewhere.

[QUOTE=tinkfans;1004192]we :heart: Phineas & Ferb at our house!!!
I hope they do start doing m&g’s in the parks!!

~FERB, I KNOW WHAT WERE GONNA DO TODAY~ LOL!!![/QUOTE]

~Aren’t you a little young to be in a parade? Yes, yes I am.~

[QUOTE=nubeanie;1004217]i’m a HUGE fan!!! i often find myself watching them on demand well after the kids are asleep!!!:wub::wub::wub::wub:
i really hope they bring them to wdw![/QUOTE]

I really hope so too. DH and I like them just as much as the kids. We think they are pretty cool.

I agree, totally excellent!

Oh my goodness! My guys would flip out if they saw them in the parks! I hope they make an appearance at the WDW Christmas parade!! We all love this show.

LOVE - Phineas and Ferb!

They were taping for the parade at DL recently, but it will air on Christmas day.

Me too!!!

Bow chicka bow wow…that’s what my baby says…bow wow wow… And my heart starts thumpin…

My FAVORITE!!! Love, love, love Phineas and Ferb.

“Curse you Perry the Platapuss!!!”

Wanted to add the cake we had made for DS10’s birthday. :happy:

Very cool, but I hope they are kept in DCA in Hollywood Picture Backlot…not in Disneyland Park, there’s not a place really meant for them in Disneyland, but thats just my opinion.

My son would love to see these guys, he’s a fan.

My favorite P & F song, now it will be stuck in my head all night.