First time back in over 5 years

Hello all, I will be going back to wdw aug. 2010. This will be my first time back in almost 5 years. I went though a divorce and have not had the money to take my dk. So what I am asking is I know somethings have changed since I last was there so would love input from all of you great disney friends. My dk will be ds 10, and dd will be 8 at that time. Thanks again all.

Congratulations! A lot changes even in one year at Disney, so you will have a great time experiencing many new things on this trip as well. Have a great time!!

Sorry to hear about the divorce, but happy to hear you are headed back to the world. I would direct you to Deb’s Unofficial Walt Disney World Vacation Information Guide - WDW Planning Guide - Walt Disney World for info that you need. A lot has changed in the last five years, maybe after you go through that site, you can come back with specific questions, because honestly, I wouldn’t know where to begin to help you. :slight_smile:

Great to hear you’re going to be able to visit again! Hope you have a great time!

It’s always great to be going back and I would say to get on to the Disney site and have them send the DVD and you will see lots have changed in 5 years

Glad to hear you are able to go back! You will have an awsome time!