First time trip to WDW! Trip Report

Hey all!

Just got back from a AMAZING first trip to Walt Disney World.

As soon as I’ve gotten my pictures and videos uploaded, I shall post them here.

It wasn’t until I had gotten home that I realized that I hadn’t taken that many pictures or videos! I guess it’s because it was my first time there, and my head was pretty much spinning the whole time!

Thanks!

-TheJulian

Oh, I am so glad you are writing a trip report! I know you were staying at Pop Century, and this November will be our first time staying in Pop Century, we usually stay at our off-site timeshare or in Disney timeshare, so I really am looking forward to hearing what you thought of Pop Century!
I can’t wait for you to start your report and see pictures!!! :wub:

Glad to hear you had a good time. Can’t wait to read your TR!

I’ll go ahead and do a quick run down of what our Itinerary was, then i’ll expand on that once I get the pics uploaded.

10/9/2010 Saturday-
Travel Day! Flew from Sacramento, CA to Minneapolis, MN to Orlando, FL!!

10/10/2010 Sunday-
Spent the day at Epcot (Dinner at La Hacienda de San Angel)

10/11/2010 Monday-
Spent the day at Disney’s Animal Kingdom (Dinner at Ohana)

10/12/2010 Tuesday-
Spent the day at Disney’s Hollywood Studios

10/13/2010 Wednesday-
Spent the day at Disney’s Magic Kingdom (Dinner at Prime Time Cafe)

10/14/2010 Thursday-
Spent the day at Epcot (Again)

10/15/2010 Friday-
Checked out, and travel day (Full of delays, missed flights and Delta Airlines nonsense)

oh I am excited to see you’re writing a report.
First trip to WDW you are familiar with Disneyland though, right?

Yeah, I am, I live in California, and have been to Disneyland countless times!

Like to hear your opinion between the 2. I have been to DL once but WDW countless times.

That’s what I thought. Now I am just as interested as Tigger to hear your comparisons, as far as you can make them.

Also, you went by yourself? How was that?

I am afraid I might not enjoy myself when I can’t share the experience with someone, so I am canceling my November trip

Welcome back and looking forward to your report:happy:

Welcome back! I too can’t wait to hear what you think, and how WDW measures against DL.

Looking forward to experiencing it through your eyes as a first-timer! Can’t wait for the TR!!

Looking forward to hearing your report.
We are also taking a first timer with us (we leave this Sat) and I think I am more excited about this than they are. So fun to see it thru a first timers eyes. They just have no idea what to expect.

Ready to hear it, er read it. On with the TR! :smile:

[QUOTE=jessica m;1053762]Looking forward to hearing your report.
We are also taking a first timer with us (we leave this Sat) and I think I am more excited about this than they are. So fun to see it thru a first timers eyes. They just have no idea what to expect.[/QUOTE]

I agree wholeheartedly!! Last week we rode Soarin’ and the family next to me had never been before. It was so much fun listening to them throughout the ride!

Getting on the trip report, just at work, and don’t have much time to compile my thoughts.
And No, I didn’t go alone, it was Me, My wife, Her parents, and My Parents. An ‘Adults Only’ trip… :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=TheJulian;1053817]Getting on the trip report, just at work, and don’t have much time to compile my thoughts.
[/QUOTE]

If there ever was a great time faking sickness, now is it. Tell your office mates that you are not feeling good and go home. Start compiling, we are waiting :tongue:

I love hearing from first timers, so I too am looking forward to your tr. I see you’re already planning another trip back, so I’m guessing you liked it. :smile:

I can’t wait to hear about your first trip! It should be so interesting hearing it from a first timers point of view!

HAHA!! That made me laugh!!

OK my laptop is broke (thanks to the kids knocking daddy’s beer in it while I was at school) so I am using hubby’s at 5:55am and I want a TR!!!:laugh:
Glad to know you enjoyed yourself, but gimme details and pics.:tongue:

See you guys in another couple days, The Julian I may have to try an adult trip.