First Time!

On a completely different subject of going to Disney World, we are going to Disneyland for one day when we go to California. My question to you guys are.

1. We are staying off property and are wondering how we make dinning reservations for a Disneyland Restaurant. What’s the number?

2. We are currently unsure of what day we are going so i’m wondering do you think we should make multiple dinning reservations? We don’t want to seem stupid if we choose a restaurant and we say okay can we book it on this day and this day. Should we call back with a different name or what?

3. Are the dinning rules the same as in Walt Disney World? Meaning call 90-180 days in advanced or what?

4. What restaurant do you suggest we eat at? A hotel one, theme park one, etc…?

Thank you!

[QUOTE=Justin;1035481]On a completely different subject of going to Disney World, we are going to Disneyland for one day when we go to California. My question to you guys are.

1. We are staying off property and are wondering how we make dinning reservations for a Disneyland Restaurant. What’s the number?

2. We are currently unsure of what day we are going so i’m wondering do you think we should make multiple dinning reservations? We don’t want to seem stupid if we choose a restaurant and we say okay can we book it on this day and this day. Should we call back with a different name or what?

3. Are the dinning rules the same as in Walt Disney World? Meaning call 90-180 days in advanced or what?

4. What restaurant do you suggest we eat at? A hotel one, theme park one, etc…?

Thank you![/QUOTE]

Sorry, I wasn’t online in 2010, so I didn’t see this. How did the trip work out?