Flying Fish / Boardwalk

Anyone have any comments on Flying Fish Restaurant at Boardwalk. We really want a nice sea food dinner while at Disney and were disappointed that Fultons at DD was not on meal plan.
Can you actually walk from Epcot easily to have dinner at Flying Fish?
Thanks for any input or any other suggestions for a good sea food restaurant on meal plan.

It is an easy walk from Epcot, it shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes. We’ve been to Flying Fish and had a wonderful meal and very good service.

You will love the Flying Fish Cafe. At least I hope so. We love it there. Like Disney Teacher said, it’s an easy walk from Epcot. Or you can take the boat from the International gate there and arrive in style, lol.

We had a great meal there earlier this month… if you’re on the DDP, you might want to pay out of pocket instead of using 2 TS credits.

Flying fish is spectacular. It is a must do for us every trip. I think you will enjoy it!

[QUOTE=jessica m;1050934]Anyone have any comments on Flying Fish Restaurant at Boardwalk. We really want a nice sea food dinner while at Disney and were disappointed that Fultons at DD was not on meal plan.
Can you actually walk from Epcot easily to have dinner at Flying Fish?
Thanks for any input or any other suggestions for a good sea food restaurant on meal plan.[/QUOTE]

I’ve eaten at Flying Fish many times. I’ll eat there again many more times.
There are even a small number of seats that I call the kitchen counter where you can eat and watch your dinner being prepared in front of you.
Yes, you can walk to the Boardwalk quickly from Epcot’s International Gateway entrance.
However, you really need to keep in mind how you’re going to get back to your own hotel after you eat. Epcot closes nightly at 9 PM and I don’t know if they’ll allow you to walk back through the park to get to the bus station (buses do run until about 2 hours after the park closes).