Flying Fish or Yachtsman Steakhouse?

Looking to try one of the above for upcoming trip. Would my DD6 be more comfortable at one over the other? Both menus sound great! Thanks

I don’t think you could go wrong with either choice, both restaurants are wonderful.

Wow, what a choice.
I think the overall atmosphere of Flying Fish would be more to your child’s liking.
After that, it comes down to do you want a steakhouse or something with a bit more variety to the menu that night.
I try to get to Flying Fish once or twice a year while I can go 18 months between visits to Yachtsman’s, but now we’re talking personal preference.
In October, during our main vacation we ate at FF, Yachtsman’s, Narcoossee’s, AND California Grill.

Would have to agree with Soundgod…BOTH are excellelent, but here is why I like Flying Fish.

While both are somewhat close together and around the Boardwalk…FF is right on the Boardwalk…a little more stimulation for a child that might have to wait to get seated.
Also, the candy shop right next door, I mean you don’t even have to go back outside to get to it. The FF restrooms are in the Candy shop. I took my 2 sons (8 & 5)to the restroom right when we sat down…they went through that candy store and I told them they could pick some candy after our meal if it they behaved. Also, I found the wait staff a little more kid friendly at FF, although Yachtman’s were not bad.

Another vote for FF…there’s a bit more of a relaxed vibe there, than YS…and, like the previous poster stated, having Seashore Sweets right next door can’t hurt. I’d rate the food as equally very good at both places.

[QUOTE=dadofthree;1030156]
Also, the candy shop right next door, I mean you don’t even have to go back outside to get to it. The FF restrooms are in the Candy shop. [/QUOTE]

They are shared by all three, Seashore Sweets, Flying Fish, and Spoodles/Kat Cora.

My DD loved the puzzle dessert at FF and the waiter was by far the best we have ever had at WDW.