Flying southwest

can anyone tell me if southwest is now part of the check in -out service at p.o…was looking at other place but dont see southwest.was told a year ago they would been in disney…thanks

I think they are now. I stayed at POP in Sept and they were. I was wondering will POP do the 24 hour check in for me or do I still need to do that

so i can check in early and get boarding passes,and dont have to worry about the luggage till we get home

Southwest is now part of the ME system.

Yes sir … We are doing SW this trip for the first time and the first thing I did was ask the good folks at Magic Express about it and they said that they are on board 100%. Whoo-hoo

YAE!!! Whoo hoo! It’s about time…

Finally, this will save us from running around in the Orlando Airport.

I doubt it. No matter what, I always seem to end up at the wrong end of the terminal. :laugh: But if I don’t have stand in that darn check ln line that’s ok with me.

Hey, rail…[B]Why did the girl dump her boyfriend who LOVED monorails?

He had a ONE TRACK mind![/B] :blow:

I’ll be here all week folks. And the week after, and the week after…

[QUOTE=monrailrider;1030542]Finally, this will save us from running around in the Orlando Airport.[/QUOTE

I don’t know if the drop off point has changed over the years, but it seemed different the last couple of trips. The first couple of times going home we got help with our bags and I think we got a complete tour of the airport. I don’t know if the guy was trying to up the tip or was it really that far. A few trips later we decided to take care of our own bags (by then we had gotten luggage with good wheelie things) and it seemed ssoooooo much shorter.

Anyway, I’ll be glad not to have to stand in line moving our luggage along 2 inches at a time.

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1030543]I doubt it. No matter what, I always seem to end up at the wrong end of the terminal. :laugh: But if I don’t have stand in that darn check ln line that’s ok with me.

Hey, rail…[B]Why did the girl dump her boyfriend who LOVED monorails?

He had a ONE TRACK mind![/B] :blow:

I’ll be here all week folks. And the week after, and the week after…[/QUOTE]

That was a good one…

Problem is, that was the ONLY good one he knows…all the rest will be awful…:tongue:

I represent that!

Actually, it’s the only one I know that I can post here. :ohmy: