Food and Wine Fest?

Has it been confirmed yet if we can redeem our DDP snacks for food at the F&W fest booths in each country?

I have still yet to see a list of the foods offered and prices. It opened yesterday- come on people!!

Kim, I did read it somewhere that we can, but I can’t remember where I read it. No help what so ever am I? I’m sure someone will know for sure.

yes you can, but don’t have a list of what’s availble until the end of Oct. Sorry:blush:

I am really surprised that Allears or WDWinfo doesn’t have it up yet!!

I could be wrong, and teh info could definately have changed, but I thought Wish used her snack credits to buy from food kiosks around the world.

I will let you know when I get back =) i leave tomorrow! WOO!

This is what WDWinfo.com has

2009 Food & Wine Festival Marketplaces

• Athens, Greece: Greek Salad, Spanakopita
    • Bangkok, Thailand: ** NEW** Chicken and Coconut Soup, Green Papaya Salad with shrimp
    • Barcelona, Spain: Red Snapper Escabeche, Crema Catalana
    • Bolonga, Italy: Cannelloni, Polpetti (Italian meatballs)
    • Buenos Aires, Argentina: Beef Empanada with Tomato Salsa, Grilled Beef Skewer with Chimichurri Sauce and Boniato Pureé
    • Cape Town, South Africa: Mealie Soup with Crabmeat and Chili Oil, Seared Beef Tenderloin with Sweet Potato Purée, Mango Barbecue Sauce
    • Cork, Ireland: Lobster & Scallop Fisherman’s Pie, Warm Chocolate Lava Cake with Bailey’s Ganache
    • Krakow, Poland: Kielbasa and Potato Pierogie with Caramelized Onions and Sour Cream, Braised Pork Shank with Cabbage and Fresh Herbs
    • Marrakesh, Morocco: Kefta, Falafel, Baklava
    • Melbourne, Australia: Barramundi Fish, Grilled Lamb Chops
    • Mexico City, Mexico: Chilaquiles, Quesadilla con Chorizo
    • Montreal, Canada: Cheddar Cheese Soup, Maple Glazed Salmon, Spicy Chicken Sausage with Sweet Corn Polenta, Maple Sugar Candy
    • Munich, Germany: Spaetzle Gratin with Ham and Cheese, Apple Strudel
    • New Delhi, India: Mango Lassi, Rava Masala Dosa, Gulab Jamun
    • New Orleans, Louisiana: Crawfish Étouffée, Chicken and Andouille Gumbo, Praline Bread Pudding, Bourbon Caramel Sauce
    • Paris, France: Escargot Persillade en Brioche, Cabernet Short Ribs with Mashed Potatoes
    • Rio de Janiero, Brazil: NEW Shrimp Stew with Coconut and Lime, Grilled Pork Skewer with Farofa
    • San Juan, Puerto Rico: Ham Croquette, Arroz con Pollo, Guava Cookie
    • Santiago, Chile: Rock Shrimp Ceviche, Corn and Cheese Arepa
    • Shanghai, China: Chicken Ürümqi, Shrimp or Beef Rice Pancake, Pork Pot Stickers, Caramel Ginger Ice Cream
    • Tokyo, Japan: California Sushi Roll, Spicy Tuna Roll, Sukiyaki Beef Roll
    • Vienna, Austria: Goulash mit Servietten Knoedel, Mushroom Soup with Chive Dumplings, Sachertorte
    • Wellington, New Zealand: Lamb Slider, Seared Sea Scallop with Vegetable Slaw and Lemon Oil
    • The Brewer’s Collection: Pretzel Bread with Cheese, Landjäeger, large selection of beers
    • Desserts and Champagne: NEW Austrian Bundt Cake, Strawberry Shortcake, Frozen Grand Marnier Parfait, Orange Coulis, Champagne
    • Hops & Barley: Crab Cake with Cabbage Slaw and Remoulade, New England Lobster Roll
    • The Mouse Selection: selection of cheeses

Thanks!! Looks delicious!!

Festival Guide:
http://wdw2.wdpromedia.com/media/wdw_nextgen/CoreCatalog/WaltDisneyWorld/en_US/Media/InternetMediaType/Event/FoodWine2009/FoodandWine_2009FestivalGuide.pdf

Takes a minute to load, but it’s worth it! 42 pages of FOOD & WINE!!! :laugh:

It doesn’t list the booths but it lists just about everything else going on… festival experiences like the Wine Walk, shopping, Eat to the Beat schedule, Party for the Senses, daily schedules, etc.

The paper version of the guide does list the booths, just not in an easy to digest form.
A few months ago I got the official festival guide (they send it to TIW members) and in the middle is the map.
The map shows all the booths and next to each booth’s information is their menu and the beers and wines being served.

Epoct Food and Wine Festival 2009 Photos, Pictures of Epoct Food and Wine Festival 2009 - Disney Photo Gallery

They are pictures, but it shows menus at each country!! LOOKS AWESOME!!

ARE THE GLASSES OF WINE actually a normal size? I cant see it being they are only $3 or so a glass!