Food & Wine 2006

I know this is early, but have dates been set for the Epcot Food & Wine Festival for 2006???

Thanks.

Frank

September 29 - November 12, 2006

It’s a great time, don’t miss it!

Doesn’t it seem like it is starting a little earlier this year? I thought it usually ran mid October - Nov.

>>It’s a great time, don’t miss it!<<

This will be our 3rd in a row. I agree. It’s not to be missed. Probably my favorite event there.
It does seem early to me too. Usually Oct - Mid Nov. Guess it’s earlier by a week both ways.
Frank

I am also looking forward to it again this year. My DD and I had so much fun trying the different foods. I can’t wait to take DBF. I think he will get a kick out of it.

We really enjoyed it last year. I think my favourite was the pistachio baklava in Morocco. It was unbelieveable! And the “wine-tasting” from Australia was great!

I’ve missed it the last couple years. I really hope to make it this year! Seems far away, but it’ll be here before we know it!

>>Seems far away, but it’ll be here before we know it! <<

It comes quickly. That’s why I try and make reservations early.

Frank

Can’t wait! I’m just crossing my fingers that the hurricanes stay away this year–for everyone’s benefit!!!

I am quite that it is starting when it is. We are going on the 11 day disney Cruise and return on Thursday. The Food and Wine Festival is starting on Friday so guess where we are heading. :slight_smile:

ME TOO! NO HURRICANES THIS YEAR!!

What little of the food we got to try last year was SSSOOOOO GGOOODDDD! I can’t wait to get back! :mickey:

We went in 2003 and had so much fun! Tasting the different foods in all the countries was awesome and filling!! LOL!! It is a great way to stroll around the WS that’s for sure!

Mmmmm, I cannot wait for the Food and Wine Festival! I have never been, but it sounds so good. :mickey:

No Hurricanes PLEASE!!! We arrived Oct. 23 and were there for the hurricane the next day. Fortunately it didn’t hit WDW directly, but all the parks were closed and only the MK and Epcot opened and not till 3PM. All the Food and Wine booths were closed until the following day. But we made up for it the next 11 days!!! Tried just about everything at all the booths. The Eat to the Beat concerts were great! It’s a great time to be there!!! Joe

All these great memories of it are really whetting our appetite! This will be our first trip during the Festival, so we didn’t know what to expect, but given that we’re staying at BC, it sounds like it will be perfect for a couple of foodies like us (plus MNSSHP for the kids!)

Dr. Teeth

You will LOVE IT!!! I went with my parents and my brother, and we got one thing from each stand and shared it between the 4 of us. That way we didn’t fill up on the first things we came to without getting a chance to try the rest. We made it all the way around! My favorite from last year: Ireland’s chocolate whiskey cake! :wub: I hope it’s back this year!!