Food & Wine Festival

Any set dates yet for Food & Wine Festival this fall? Seems like I remember early Nov.

September 28, 2012 to November 11, 2012, here is a link, hope it helps

Epcot International Food & Wine Festival | Walt Disney World Resort

Pam and I will be there for the first 10 days. Anyone else?

We miss it by ONE day! :frowning:

That’s my plan this year, but nothing booked yet! I’m thinking DH and I will go up without kids for a quick T-W-Th trip to stay away from those weekend crowds!

I’m going for 7 days at the start of the festivale. Cavey what a shame your going to miss it by one day, any way you can extend your trip?

My plan is to hit the other parks that first weekend and the festival M-Th, but Pam might have other plans. If she had her way noting at all would exist those 10 days but food and wine sampling. :laugh:

I will be down there for the last 2 days:wub:

You might catch a preview day!

Thinking we might be going…my husband is considering running in the Wine and Dine Half Marathon November 10th!! As long as we have the funds then we can go!! :slight_smile:

We invade annually sometime between 10/19 and 10/27.
We missed you last year.

We are planning to go either the last week in Sept or the first week in Oct.

We are going to be there on the 10th of Oct to the 17th.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1105081]We invade annually sometime between 10/19 and 10/27.
We missed you last year.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I still wish we could have caught up with you, Richard and Boss. But life happens.

BTW, we’re heading up to NJ for a wedding in July. I think a Rutherford and Clifton hot dog run is in our future.

We will be there September 29th-October 5th. Never been there for this. I have heard it is really nice and lots of good drinks. :wink:

I really would love to take my DW but I just found out what the tuition for the Washington University graduate program is! Looks like it’s Mac & Cheese for a few more years, sigh…

-Harry

And food. Ya gotta have something in the gut to enjoy all of the sampling.:eek:

We found on our last F&W trip that we would hop over to Epcot in the early evening and just hit the kiosks and sample until we were full and head back to the resort or another park. In 10 days time we only did 3 evening ADR’s.

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1105200]And food. Ya gotta have something in the gut to enjoy all of the sampling.:eek:

We found on our last F&W trip that we would hop over to Epcot in the early evening and just hit the kiosks and sample until we were full and head back to the resort or another park. In 10 days time we only did 3 evening ADR’s.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, gotta eat something to line the stomach! LOL!