Food & Wine Marketplaces up

Food & Wine Marketplaces are up

Epcot Food and Wine Festival - 2009 Special Dining Experiences

I’m excited already!!!

Frank

mmmm my mouth is watering already… :wub:
Thanks for posting this!!!

I always want to do the special programs, but I’m always so stuffed after running around World Showcase. Looks really good too this year.

Frank

Oh I so badly want to go during F&W. I told DH we have to make it next year…maybe I should tantalize him with pictures and descriptions from TRs this year…:laugh:

Print him out the list of offerings! I showed it to my dad and we’ve both been talking about nothing but F&WF all day! :laugh:

:laugh: Good idea!! I may do just that!

Oh, cool - I can try the cheese soup without having to worry about reservations at Le Cellier! We’re only there for 1 full day, so I didn’t want to have to worry about being somewhere at a specific time.
For those who have been before - are the kiosks open the whole day?

Walk-Abouts: Beer Hop Location: American Adventure

Celebrate the fine art of beer making when you purchase a Passport and sip amazing ales, lagers and craft beers from the best domestic and international brewers

All rightie, when & where would DH purchase this afternoon (or morning or evening).:laugh:

Thanks! We are looking forward to it.

[QUOTE=Cynsayshi;980241]Oh, cool - I can try the cheese soup without having to worry about reservations at Le Cellier! We’re only there for 1 full day, so I didn’t want to have to worry about being somewhere at a specific time.
For those who have been before - are the kiosks open the whole day?[/QUOTE]

The kiosks usually have the same hours as the World Showcase. 11am to 9pm

I was reading about this and was wondering how the Marketplace worked? You can sample food from different cultures and the cost (i read) is like $2-$5? Or you can purchase a gift card that you can put money on and use like cash as you walk around the marketplace?
Do you need a ticket for this or can you just roam around the park with your normal hopper?

>>>>You can sample food from different cultures and the cost (i read) is like $2-$5? Or you can purchase a gift card that you can put money on and use like cash as you walk around the marketplace?<<

The CM’s at the booths have a portable credit card machine that looks like a Palm pilot or you can pay cash.

>>Do you need a ticket for this or can you just roam around the park with your normal hopper?<<

You’ll need park admission, but nothing special to sample at the booths. They are there and you walk up to it like any other food kiosk.

Frank

Nice… thanks Frank…

this is the first year we’re going to be at Disney during the F&W Fest so i’m looking forward to just seeing the atmosphere of it all.

I love being able to try and experience new stuff

It’s our favorite time of the year to go.
Frank