FoodStore2Go

Hey, all. I am currently working with a new grocery service and cannot say enough good things about them. They deliver everything in Fridge trucks, so everything is super fresh for delivery at your WDW resort. they only charge $9 for delivery and their pricing is really good. If you enter code DWD123, they will give you $5 coupon off your order - not much, but it’s cheaper then Garden Grocer these days.

Here’s their link - https://www.foodstore2go.com/

[QUOTE=Dana;1135423]Hey, all. I am currently working with a new grocery service and cannot say enough good things about them. They deliver everything in Fridge trucks, so everything is super fresh for delivery at your WDW resort. they only charge $9 for delivery and their pricing is really good. If you enter code DWD123, they will give you $5 coupon off your order - not much, but it’s cheaper then Garden Grocer these days.

Here’s their link - https://www.foodstore2go.com/[/QUOTE]

Thanks Dana. I’ll look into them for our October trip.

I am bookmarking the site to share with friends…

We don’t get groceries while there, but I know people who do…thanks… $9 is nothing in the scheme of costs at WDW…

Good deal. Do use the coupon code. $5 is $5 - not matter which way you look at it. Please also email me a review if you have the time.

[QUOTE=smallworld;1135425]I am bookmarking the site to share with friends…

We don’t get groceries while there, but I know people who do…thanks… $9 is nothing in the scheme of costs at WDW…[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Please do send me feedback. I am very careful about who I partner with and if the services are not consistently good, I drop them like it’s hot.

Thanks Dana! I’m bookmarking this. As you know, Neil likes to keep me barefoot and in the kitchen. (I draw the line at being pregnant).

$5.00! That’s another frozen mickey ears! Thanks for the heads up!

You got it, Scott.

Thanks for the tip, Dana! We are definitely doing a grocery order on our next trip so we will have to give them a try!

Looking at their site, I’m trying to find SPRING water. All I see is DRINKING water. Can anyone else find it? I’d rather buy a brand I know than take a chance on vacation.

Never mind. The Nestle pure life is spring water, although it only a 12 pack. For a group of 7, we’d need about 5 or 6 packs, but that’s still cheaper than disney prices.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1135619]Looking at their site, I’m trying to find SPRING water. All I see is DRINKING water. Can anyone else find it? I’d rather buy a brand I know than take a chance on vacation.

Never mind. The Nestle pure life is spring water, although it only a 12 pack. For a group of 7, we’d need about 5 or 6 packs, but that’s still cheaper than disney prices.[/QUOTE]

Jo-Jo: Do you take your water into the parks with you? Just curious if they let you do that.

We have always taken water bottles with us and refill as needed. Even when my DD was young, she had her own “juicebox” square water bottle. Occasionally we will buy a bottle of water with a meal and split it but most of the time, we refill our own water bottles.

I usually buy one or two bottled water for the room frig just in case we want it—but there are only 2 of us.

I remember way back when—a bottle of water went to $1—and we were amazed at that!! :slight_smile:

Also, my DD used to call the Dasani water Disney water for a long time… :slight_smile:

If there are alot of people in your group, buying water elsewhere would definitely be the way to go.

When it comes to water, I just ask for a cup of ice water. It’s usually filtered and one of the few things that the Mouse still gives away. I have seen people carry in bottled water in the past though.

In the past few years we have been able to bring water into the parks. You can bring snacks or lunch as well but we don’t do that. We usually rent a car and go the super Target near AKL and get cases of water for a lot less than the Parks offer it.

Great find. Thanks for the link.

[QUOTE=smallworld;1135620]Jo-Jo: Do you take your water into the parks with you?

If there are alot of people in your group, buying water elsewhere would definitely be the way to go.[/QUOTE]

We usually freeze the water bottles and carry them in. Then at meal time get soda and a cup of ice water and refill bottle.

We will have 7 in the group. My. DH and I don’t mind Disney water, my DD has issues with it. The one time we had the dining plan, we were in the room and my DSIN came in with a large bottle of dansani. He was tickled pink that the water was only one snack credit. And sat on the sofa and drank the whole bottle. I was aghast…why waste a snack on water when there is a sink right there. That could have been used for ice cream or a pastry, something worthwhile. I do understand while in the parks, one may need to buy water, but not 7 ft from a kitchen.

You are definitely allowed to take waters in the parks - snacks too, but I never do it. Not that I find anything wrong with it at all - just don’t want to carry anything with me. For families, it’s ideal to do it.

i dont “stock up” on food but do like to have my PEPSI, WISE CHIPS, :laugh: and some fruit in the room… will have to check them out