For anyone going to WDW in Dec

Wanna get together for a meet? After looking at Brandons TR with the meet pic I want to get together with some Mbers.
So anyone going 12-27 1-3 let me know. I will be staying at SSR. I will also be the one with 3 kids probally pulling my hair out going crazy:laugh:

Sorry I’m gone by the 8th so I’ll just be wishing I was there with you.

Not sure yet if we’re going in December yet. I’ll let ya know. If we do go I would love to meet up!

Would love to meet you and the kids, but we leave the 6th.

Cavey announced Caveyfest 3 for December 13, tentatively set for dinner at Whispering Canyon at the Wilderness Lodge. Plans are still being finalized, but there are going to be plenty of us in WDW on the 13th, so something is going to happen that night.
Also, we (DW and I) are planning to do the Christmas party on the 14th.

I hope you can put something together. Meeting everyone was so much fun!

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;887046]Wanna get together for a meet? After looking at Brandons TR with the meet pic I want to get together with some Mbers.
So anyone going 12-27 1-3 let me know. I will be staying at SSR. I will also be the one with 3 kids probally pulling my hair out going crazy:laugh:[/QUOTE]

We will be arriving on New Year’s Day. Since you guys will be leaving on the 3rd, perhaps we could do something on the 2nd.

I’d love to get together, but we’re there the 17th to the 23rd. Bummer!!

I will also be going early on in December; was wondering if any other ‘early risers’ woujld wanna meet, too…

That would be awesome! I will keep in touch if you wanna meet up for a photo or something.

We (DH & I) will be at WDW 12/6 to 12/18. Staying @ POR 12/6 to 12/9, WL 12/9 to 12/14, and CR 12/14 to 12/18/08. Would love to meet up.

I wont be there till 12-27 but Im sure other MBers will be there.

I misread your post. I read it as being there from the 12th through the 27th and didn’t notice 1-3.
There is still a possibility that we’ll do New Year’s in WDW again this year, but money’s starting to get a bit tight here. Especially when we have to renew our APs next month to the tune of $940.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;887865]I misread your post. I read it as being there from the 12th through the 27th and didn’t notice 1-3.
There is still a possibility that we’ll do New Year’s in WDW again this year, but money’s starting to get a bit tight here. Especially when we have to renew our APs next month to the tune of $940.[/QUOTE]

I hear ya!!! Im new to DVC and the 1st payment is coming up and they said it will be a bit larger than it should be so Im trying to hold down the fort:laugh:
Well if not I will be there in March,May, poss July and Oct so Im sure I will be able to catch ya one of those times

October is always a good bet because our anniversary is the 22nd, plus our AP renewal date is the 19th. July is probably out because July and August are really brutal heat and rain wise.

I really DONT want to do the whole July thing but its my DD bday and she seen the comercial for the Disney celebration so I may have no choice

My birthday is in June and DW’s is in April. For a $75 gift card, I might just have to go. (We have APs, so free admission doesn’t work for us).