For our MB guys!

Saw this and thought of you!

‘‘Real Men Wear Mickey Ears’’ Mickey Mouse Tee for Men | Tees | Disney Store

Zo,
I did not get that shirt, but thank you for the link. I purchased the “Donald realizes he has no pants” shirt.

Look who just thought of another T-Shirt Design …

Thanks Zoey, I went on the Disney Store site to check out that shirt and they have Tees for $10! My family will all soon be the owners of Mickey Tees for our trip! There are 7 of us going so I had been waiting for a deal!

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1086508]Zo,
I did not get that shirt, but thank you for the link. I purchased the “Donald realizes he has no pants” shirt.[/QUOTE]

That shirt is sooooooo cute!!!

Christmas gift #1 for DH, it will be great for our April trip.

LOL@ Boss!
I thought you were joking but there really IS a shirt like that!

I did not get that shirt, but thank you for the link. I purchased the “Donald realizes he has no pants” shirt.[/QUOTE]

I bought this one for DH too. Donald is his favorite. The kids are going to give it to him for his birthday in a couple weeks.

Where did you get it Boss?

None of those links work for us here in never-never land- it just takes you straight to the Disney Store UK where they do not have the cool and v funny shirts :frowning: s’not fair!!

Its from the Disney Store online. Here is the link Organic Cotton Donald Duck Tee for Men | Men | On Sale | Disney Store

That is strange! I would think you could see the link even if you could not order it. How can a link have different addresses? hmmmm…How about this?

I saw the shirt on vacation last month and thought it would be great for DH. It didn’t strike his fancy. It is perfect for him as his friends pick on him with the Disney/Steelers/Yankees theme he gets going at times. I think I will order it for him anyway.