For reference: where we're eating

I almost never feel the need or desire to post what ADRs I’ve made for upcoming trips. Certainly I don’t start threads about it. But I’m seeing a group of new posters here all asking the same questions and seeking the same recommendations. So to avoid too much duplication, I’ve decided to list where we’re eating next month.
With or without being on the deluxe dining plan, we pretty much sit down for breakfast AND dinner and many times we will eat at signature restaurants. With the exception of Maya Grill, we’ve eaten at all of these places many times before (well only once at Le Cellier, but we all know that story).

Breakfasts
Crystal Palace
Boma
1900 Park Fare
Cape May Cafe
Maya Grill

Lunch
Yak and Yeti

Dinner
Maya Grill
Narcoossee’s
Wolfgang Puck Cafe (downstairs)
Le Cellier (After trying about 12 times since 2007)
California Grill

Biergarten (possibly)
Yachtsman’s Steakhouse (possibly)

If you add up the definite reservations, you’ll total 13 credits.
We’ll have 15, but we won’t be leaving until sundown on our last day. So we’ll be eating dinner before we shove off. That means either 14 or 15, depending on where we wind up.
(Yes, I know they’re all good choices. I’ve pretty much written that book.:cool::redface: )

Ewww… really? :blow: Soundgod, you’re letting me down, here…

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;992145]Ewww… really? :blow: Soundgod, you’re letting me down, here…

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/QUOTE]

:laugh: hehe, LMM I must agree a little. Well, with the exception of Cali Grill. The breakfast ADRs look delish, no O’hana breakfast? Have you ever done breakfast there Soundgod?

[QUOTE=Soundgod;992141]I almost never feel the need or desire to post what ADRs I’ve made for upcoming trips. Certainly I don’t start threads about it. But I’m seeing a group of new posters here all asking the same questions and seeking the same recommendations. So to avoid too much duplication, I’ve decided to list where we’re eating next month.
With or without being on the deluxe dining plan, we pretty much sit down for breakfast AND dinner and many times we will eat at signature restaurants. With the exception of Maya Grill, we’ve eaten at all of these places many times before (well only once at Le Cellier, but we all know that story).

Breakfasts
Crystal Palace
Boma
1900 Park Fare
Cape May Cafe
Maya Grill

Lunch
Yak and Yeti

Dinner
Maya Grill
Narcoossee’s
Wolfgang Puck Cafe (downstairs)
Le Cellier (After trying about 12 times since 2007)
California Grill

Biergarten (possibly)
Yachtsman’s Steakhouse (possibly)

If you add up the definite reservations, you’ll total 13 credits.
We’ll have 15, but we won’t be leaving until sundown on our last day. So we’ll be eating dinner before we shove off. That means either 14 or 15, depending on where we wind up.
(Yes, I know they’re all good choices. I’ve pretty much written that book.:cool::redface: )[/QUOTE]
I like a man who knows he can pick a restaurant, heehee.

'Ohana just doesn’t do it for me, there just isn’t a big enough range of choices. I’m a breakfast buffet person and even if there isn’t a buffet, I just have to have an omelet made the way I want it. I will say that we did have the Caveyfest 2 dinner there and the meal was enjoyable. But, I’d say the meal was much more enjoyable because of the large group of fellow “Buzzers” and had less to do with the actual meal.

Yes, you are correct. You have very good choices…lol