For Rent: BLT--confirmed 2 bd lockoff Bay Lake View

Due to some exciting things going on in our life right now (a BIG move!), we are unable to use our reservation at BLT for January.

The reservation is for Check in Monday January 18th thru Sunday January 24th for a 2 bedroom lockoff Bay Lake view.

1300.00 takes it…5 dollars a point…

Please PM me if you are interested!

Thanks!!

Lowering price to $2000 … that’s less than 8$ per point!!!

Wow… if we new this earlier we would of looked into it… good luck, someone will take it!

We are lowering again!! We are moving one week from tomorrow and really need to rent out this reservation!!

$1750 takes it! (That’s 6.73 per point!!!)

Oh. My. Stars.

That is one heck of a deal, and whoever buys this form you is getting a bargain and a wonderufl vacation to boot! Wish we could do it, but kids are in school that week. BUMMER!

Hi… we are DVC owners also and we currently are going Jan 24- Feb.1st may be interested in extending our stay… silly question do you have all of your ADR’s made for these dates?

Wow! What a great deal! Wish we could use it too.:happy:

I do have all the ADRs But I will be cancelling those within prob the next week or so…

[QUOTE=momofaprincess;1005566]
The reservation is for Check in Monday January 18th thru Sunday January 24th for a 2 bedroom lockoff Bay Lake view.[/QUOTE]

If I didn’t have my break-out trial scheduled for that week, I would easily have taken you up on your offer.

Sadly, this trial has been continued five times in the past three years. I cannot run off and ignore this case.

I do hope you find someone to take it. I might still take it off your hands and send someone in my place. When is your deadline for acceptance before it goes public? :pirate:

I am a DVC member, what does ADR’s?:mellow:

Have you tried David’s disney vacation club rentals?

[QUOTE=momofaprincess;1005566]Due to some exciting things going on in our life right now (a BIG move!), we are unable to use our reservation at BLT for January.

The reservation is for Check in Monday January 18th thru Sunday January 24th for a 2 bedroom lockoff Bay Lake view.

We are asking $2600 ($10 per point).

Please PM me if you are interested!

Thanks!![/QUOTE]

I’ve never heard of them before!

(ADR’s are Advanced Dining Reservations)

I do have the rental up on DisBoards too and Craigs list.

Lowering it one more time…1300.00!!!5 dollars a point…first pm got it

Melissa, go to MouseOwners. Someone will snatch that right up!!!

I saw David’s website on google not sure how productive, I hope you get someone to snatch it up.

I agree…I have done it before.

Me, too! (before I worked for Disney, that is)

I am going to have to check MouseOwners out for future reference.

Nice site. Active rental board. Mainly owners site.

DVC Mike and I are both there too, but I just pop in from time to time. MB is still the best!

I have a renter! Thanks for looking!