For Rent: SSR 1BR Dec 1-7

Hey all, we have a vacation booked, but have decided not to go.

We have a 1-bedroom reserved at Saratoga Springs for December 1-7, 2009. We are using 162 points for this, and are asking $11 a point. This is $850 less than booking the same room for cash according to the WDW website.

We are capable of accepting credit cards for this transaction, for the rental price plus a 4% processing fee.

If you are interested, please PM me. Thanks.

Does anyone else think it is weird Disboards doesn’t let you post Reservations available for rent unless they are inside 30 days? I understand their concern about making reservations “for a profit”, but still???

Regardless, just bumping up this offer. We’ll be canceling the reservation on October 3rd unless someone can use it.

[QUOTE=Prezcatz;994023]Does anyone else think it is weird Disboards doesn’t let you post Reservations available for rent unless they are inside 30 days? I understand their concern about making reservations “for a profit”, but still???

Regardless, just bumping up this offer. We’ll be canceling the reservation on October 3rd unless someone can use it.[/QUOTE]

That “other” board just isn’t the same as here.

I’d suggest that you check out MouseOwners.com. It’s mainly DVC threads & stuff. There is an active points for rent & points wanted forum there. You’ll find several MBers pop in there also.

We canceled this reservation today. Sad…but exciting as we are starting to investigate a DL/DCA trip next June!! We’re hoping to get the Villas at the Grand Californian!!