For the WDW foodie who has everything

Dilemma: You need to buy a gift for the gal who loves WDW food. But she has everything! So what can you choose for her?

Solution: That’s right! A sparkling Zebra Dome necklace! Only $16 buys you this fabulous piece of jewelry, which made me laugh so hard, I fell off the chair!

B’Deetie Boutique | Handmade Jewelry, Trinkets, and Accessories created just for YOU!

Umm, did that person create this piece of jewelry with me in mind? Did you notice the cupcake jewelry too? :heart:

Too funny, this stuff! Oh hahahahaha!

[QUOTE=MissDisney;873758]Dilemma: You need to buy a gift for the gal who loves WDW food. But she has everything! So what can you choose for her?

Solution: That’s right! A sparkling Zebra Dome necklace! Only $16 buys you this fabulous piece of jewelry, which made me laugh so hard, I fell off the chair!

B’Deetie Boutique | Handmade Jewelry, Trinkets, and Accessories created just for YOU![/QUOTE]

Gosh, I don’t want to wear it, I want to lay in a tray of zebra domes :cool:

:laugh: I think that’s great but I think (no…I KNOW) I would get some strange looks when people asked me “What’s that?!?”

I thought about you when I saw the cupcake jewelry!:laugh::laugh:

:blink::blink::laugh:

I apologize right now for the question but…what is a zebra dome??:confused:

A zebra dome is this chocolate dessert that is like magic in your mouth. They serve them at AKL. If you stay concierge they have them out at night in the lounge-while supplies last, but you can purchase them at Boma, Jiko and Mara.

They are the size of a golf ball, sliced in half. And they are this silky smooth, moussey kind of liqueur chocolate yummy treat.

That is quite an analogy & description. :tongue:

Holy cow. I could soooo not wear that!!! I’d break my teeth trying to eat it and my neck/chest would be covered in drool!!! ( I :heart: zebra domes :wub: )

incessant laughter

$16??? That necklace is priceless!

That is so funny.

I am staying at AKL in Oct. Are the Zebra dooms really that great that you would wear them.

Tell me - should I try to loss an extra 5 lbs by then so that I can gain it back in Zebra Dooms??? by the way how is Jiko? Worth the money?

[QUOTE=Pixie Mom;873967]I am staying at AKL in Oct. Are the Zebra dooms really that great that you would wear them.

Tell me - should I try to loss an extra 5 lbs by then so that I can gain it back in Zebra Dooms??? by the way how is Jiko? Worth the money?[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes, yes :biggrin:

[QUOTE=Pixie Mom;873967]I am staying at AKL in Oct. Are the Zebra dooms really that great that you would wear them.

Tell me - should I try to loss an extra 5 lbs by then so that I can gain it back in Zebra Dooms??? by the way how is Jiko? Worth the money?[/QUOTE]

I’m a chocolate FANATIC…and REALLY REALLY didn’t like Zebra Domes. :ph34r: I might be one of the only ones. It tasted too much like Coffee to me, which I HATE. :blow:

Actually, I enjoyed a Zebra Dome, but DD was REALLY into them and enjoyed a whole plate. She is a chocoholic and needs an intervention.

My favorite dessert at Boma was the incredible vanilla sauce tha tis supposed to go on bread pudding. I ate the sauce with a spoon. It was delightful.

I love chocolate and coffee, but I didn’t really like them either. I like the little cheesecakes.

[QUOTE=MissDisney;874121]Actually, I enjoyed a Zebra Dome, but DD was REALLY into them and enjoyed a whole plate. She is a chocoholic and needs an intervention.

My favorite dessert at Boma was the incredible vanilla sauce tha tis supposed to go on bread pudding. I ate the sauce with a spoon. It was delightful.[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: She needs an intervention!! Hahahahah!!

Oh my goodness, yes that vanilla sauce was heavenly.