? for those staying at BLT

If anyone is staying at BLT over the next few weeks, could you check on the rules for going up to TOW? I’ve heard a few people say only DVC staying on points. But I also heard those staying on points can bring up “outsiders” with them. I’m just trying to find the latest info. Thank you.

It is only for members staying at BLT. We had to show our member ID and room key in September. It is SUPPOSED to remain a members only perk, but we all know about DVC perks and how they change. :angry:

A guest is supposed to get the same perks as a member, and their key will say “member.” They were locking off an elevator and you needed a CM to let you in.

I will be there in Dec and will have several guest there too. I’ve told them that I can’t guarantee that they will be able to go up but try if they want. To me it’s not a big deal and it’s really a marketing tool. Yeah those common people paying “from” $425 per night can’t come up to the private lounge but MEMBERS can. :laugh:

Members staying at BLT are allowed to take personal guest to the lounge, space available.

My DD and family will be staying there. Are we crazy or what, we pay for the points and give them first dibs on the rooms, what we don’t do for grandkids??? So anyway, I was hoping DD could bring me up to TOW one night. I’m afraid by the time we stay there in Sept, the Tow will turn into a VIP thing. Dh and I will be stuck at that old dumb BCV place.:tongue::laugh: Actually we planned on having a room at MK area and Epcot area, so we have a room with easy access for afternoon naps for 3 out of 4 parks.

Remind them that if they ever want to see WDW again on YOUR points… :laugh:

DVC Members ARE the VIPs!!! Just don’t ask for the free valet parking perk anymore. :angry:

You are one awesome Grandma!!:happy:

I’ll be able to tell you in a couple weeks! :tongue:

Thanks but we’ll be there before that. Our trip starts on Dec 5. I just can’t figure out the trip counter thing:redface:.

We’ll be checking in to BLT on Dec 5 too.

Click Quick Links in the upper right
Select Edit Options
Scroll ALL THE way to the bottom of the screen.
Check the circle ON
Then type in what you are countdown too
Put in the date
click save

It should work then.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1005404]Click Quick Links in the upper right
Select Edit Options
Scroll ALL THE way to the bottom of the screen.
Check the circle ON
Then type in what you are countdown too
Put in the date
click save

It should work then.[/QUOTE]

I’ve tried that before. But I tried again and still nothing. Don’t know if something is wrong or I am REALLY missing something.

Our trip starts on the 5, but it starts at POP one night, SSR one night and then 9 nights at BCV.

DD and crew start on Dec 3 at the BC and then on the 6th moves to BLT for 5 nights.

Mike, it may be simpler to list when you WON’T be at WDW. :laugh:

I want YOUR job. BTW, what do you do?

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1005439]Mike, it may be simpler to list when you WON’T be at WDW. :laugh:

I want YOUR job. BTW, what do you do?[/QUOTE]

Ha! I was thinking the same thing!

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1005439]
I want YOUR job. BTW, what do you do?[/QUOTE]

I am a technology manager at a very large bank.