Forbidden Journey Ride

We are going to Universal next Thursday. I have read several articles and reviews on the ride. I assume it is ok for an 8 year old? Are there are lot of unexpected, sharp turns and spins?

Did you have an Express Pass or did you wait in a regular line? How long was the wait? We are going next Thursday and are anticipating LONG LINES and big crowds.

Thanks!

[QUOTE=CaraMia;1036976]We are going to Universal next Thursday. I have read several articles and reviews on the ride. I assume it is ok for an 8 year old? Are there are lot of unexpected, sharp turns and spins?

Did you have an Express Pass or did you wait in a regular line? How long was the wait? We are going next Thursday and are anticipating LONG LINES and big crowds.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

this is definitely a ride that is ok for an 8 yr old. as long as they aren’t afraid of the dark. there are a couple jerky moments as far as your car shaking but there’s no crazy spins or whiplash moments like in spiderman. the ride is actually really smooth. they use a lot of soarin technology to give you the impression you are flying.

they do not use express pass on forbidden journey. the wait time i experiences was maybe 30 mins tops. but i also went during a soft opening. it’s a constantly moving line though and the queue definitely keeps you entertained. there is a single rider line that is really quick, but you skip almost the entire castle so i would reccomend walking through the castle at least once. then i would go and ride the ride using the single rider line at least one more time. i read all the reviews and spoilers and still missed stuff when i rode it the first couple of times. have fun!!! get the pumpkin juice it’s AMAZING!!!:wub:

I’ve been reading that the seats do not accomodate all sized riders, and this has prompted me to get in better shape before our October trip! LOL!

It’s funny that getting on a ride is the final motivating factor for me to get healthy and lose this excess weight!!

I hope you all have a great time on the ride, and can’t wait to hear your review!