Fort Wilderness Camping Questions

Hello everyone! I am wondering if,when camping at Fort Wilderness in a pop-up tent, if you need to bring your own towels or if they are supplied, both for showers and swimming? Would our luggage/belongings be brought to the check in location, because we would be staying at a campsite? How late is the reservation area open? Also, how is the new swimming area and hot tub?Thank you!! I am thinking of booking for February.

The reservation area is open 24 hours a day. I would assume that you would be driving and if that is the case, once you check in you will drive to your campsite. You will take your luggage with you and set up your site.

If you are flying in, I believe they will help you with your luggage or have it delivered. If you are renting a tent from them, I believe they set it up for you.

You will need to bring towels and all toiletries with you as they are not provided. This goes for pool towels as well.

The swimming area is great. The slide is fun and the hot tub is always hot! They do crafts at the pool area daily and games as well.

FW is my favorite place at WDW!! You will have a great time and the weather in February is perfect (coming from a FL girl)!!

Thank you so much! I just booked our trip for February. So happy!

I miss FW! Being a Front Desk Cast Memeber there was the best ever. I miss it terribly.

Well… Have a great trip! :biggrin: Dont forget to take the boat to MK its the best.

We stayed in a cabin but had so much fun, you are going to have a blast!