Fort Wilderness DVC?

Is there such a thing? Not cabins…but sites?:confused:

You can book any Disney resort (including campsites is my understanding) on points but it’s not a DVC resort so you will be charged the $95 booking fee.

The point “charge” is expensive… depending upon when you go, a Sunday-Thursday ranges from 6 to 10 points per night, while a Friday or Saturday ranges from 11 through 19 points per night.

I understood that they reduced the “reservation fee” for the campground.

That fee just sucks because you ALREADY pay a premium in points if you stay somewhere besides DVC. I personally think that they should waive the fee if you can’t get a reservation at DVC, but then again they didn’t ask me.

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;893365]I understood that they reduced the “reservation fee” for the campground.

That fee just sucks because you ALREADY pay a premium in points if you stay somewhere besides DVC. I personally think that they should waive the fee if you can’t get a reservation at DVC, but then again they didn’t ask me.[/QUOTE]

Maybe they should ask you! It really does seem exorbitant, since the points needed are so high for non-DVC. It’s like double-dipping!