Found a new way to save for WDW

I started making my kids pay a quarter into my WDW bank every time they aggravate one another, either by purposely antagonizing or by breaking a family rule such as “If its not yours don’t touch it”. So far they’ve paid $4.25 this week and I don’t feel as stressed out about the fighting because its paving my way to my happy place :laugh::laugh:

Incidentally, I started charging them each a quarter every time I go through the house and have to turn off more than two lights. After two weeks of doing this, I went to shut off lights as I was leaving and there were none to shut off! And, at 75 cents a pop, I have a nice start to the saving for our September trip.

So, its a win/win for me. Either I’ll get to live in a peaceful house or I’ll be marching right down the middle of Main Street USA sooner than planned:laugh:

P.S. If you want to get there even faster, you can whisper into your kids ear, “I think your sister just went in your room without permission,” and see where it goes :wink::whistling:happy:

Hahahaha!!! Great idea!!! I’m all for anything that helps me get to Disneyworld! :wub:

I like the way you think.

[QUOTE=jen9804;1050109]
P.S. If you want to get there even faster, you can whisper into your kids ear, “I think your sister just went in your room without permission,” and see where it goes :wink::whistling:happy:[/QUOTE]

That is just plain mean and underhanded. Why had I not thought of that when our kids were younger.:laugh: