Found discounts for 8/1 - 11/18 2010 on UK site?

I was clicking around and found the site “Complete Orlando” and saw this deal for UK residents. The prices are in pound sterling which I don’t know how to convert to $$ (googled: 6.20 pound sterling is roughly $10.) but I do understand 42% off with Free Dining!!! Hopefully this deal will be released to everyone soon? Anyone have any info on this or if we (USA) can book?

Eat for FREE in 2010!

Stay a minimum of five nights in a selected Walt Disney World Resort Hotel including Disney tickets and you will receive FREE Disney Quick Service Dining Plan (when you stay at a Moderate Resort Hotel), or FREE Disney Dining Plan (when you stay at a Deluxe Disney Resort Hotel).

Book your 2010 Disney holiday now and enjoy FREE Disney Dining at selected Walt Disney World hotels for stays completed between 05 Jul - 18 Nov 2010 at selected hotels. Call free today for more information on this offer.

Read more…

SAVE 42% at Disney’s Old Key West & Saratoga Springs Resorts!

Not only do you get FREE Disney Dining plan when you stay at selected Disney Resort Hotels, but if you stay at either Disney’s

Disney’s Old Key West or Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort, you can get up to 42% off the regular room prices! A saving of around £1889* per family (based on 14 nts in a two-bedroom villa!). Reduced prices are valid for stays 01 Aug-18 Nov 2010 in conjunction with the FREE Dining Plan Offer! Call now for more information.

With these amazing offers you can’t afford not to book and experience the magic of Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. This is a limited offer so book online or call FREE today for the latest prices & availablity.

Those discounts are for UK residents only so converting the money is only going to frustrate you. August discounts for the US should hit soon…just keep your eyes out.

I was told by a cm that free ddp should be out by april. I hope its the table service plan because dh is coming and havent experienced the goodplaces.

I’ve found this site before, I don’t think the domestic deals are ever quite as good. I think the reasoning is that international guests tend to stay longer. :huh:

I was hoping that the same deal might be given to us eventually :glare:
I got all excited for no reason :blush:

I think the reason that domestic guests do not stay as long is in most cases they do not have as much vacation time as they tend to have in other countries.

<sigh> that has me looking hopefully for discounts for November