FP+ and Armed Forces exchange certificates


My friend and her husband have purchased Armed Forces 4 day park hoppers, they purchased at our local base and received exchange certificates. Does anyone know how to use these to sign up for Fast Passes? The only number on the tickets is the bar code number. They are staying at Shades of Green, do they use their reservation number perhaps? Thank you for all of your help!!