Free 3-day cruise for new DVC owners

Just got an email that existing DVC owners can get a free 3-day cruise for 4 people for adding 100 points. Or, friends and family (I’m assuming with a referral) can get the cruise for purchasing a minimum investment.

If you want more details, let me know, and I’ll copy the whole email.

Oh, how I wish I was in driving distance for a deal like that. I would be tempted to add.

Yep, this started bacl on Feb 1, as I reported in the thread below.

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/dvc-corner/48776-revised-dvc-incentives.html

[QUOTE=DVC Mike;934320]Yep, this started bacl on Feb 1, as I reported in the thread below.

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/dvc-corner/48776-revised-dvc-incentives.html[/QUOTE]

Mike, did you get an email about this too? I’m just curious, I seem to get about 1 email for every 10 I hear about on MB. And I’m just talking DVC emails, not all those AP and pin code emails that people get (and I don’t).

But the cruise, we had just added (still within the 10 day) and switched from the DP points to the cruise. My DD and family are going next yr. We were concerned that we wouldn’t be able to rent the points out. If we had current AP, we would have taken a trip ourselves, but didn’t want to spent $1500 or so to use the points. So we thought this was a good option.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;934369]Mike, did you get an email about this too? I’m just curious, I seem to get about 1 email for every 10 I hear about on MB. And I’m just talking DVC emails, not all those AP and pin code emails that people get (and I don’t).
[/QUOTE]

My guide called me on Feb 1 about the new incentives. I also got the DVC email yesterday.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;934369]Mike, did you get an email about this too? I’m just curious, I seem to get about 1 email for every 10 I hear about on MB. And I’m just talking DVC emails, not all those AP and pin code emails that people get (and I don’t).

[/QUOTE]

Jo-jo- I also wasn’t getting e-mails (or just some e-mails). I went on my DVC account online and actually had to check the boxes for the alerts that I wanted. Try that!

Now if the exchange rate would go back up to £1/$2 I would be cruising!!!