Free admission on your birthday ends 12/31/09!

I just logged onto Disney.com and I saw a little advertisement that this was ending on the 31st? But when I clicked the link, it just brought me to the registration page.? I thought the “Celebrate You!” was continuing next year?

Disney Parks | Travel & Vacations | Family Vacation Getaway | Disney

Anyone know?

i was always under the impression that that promotion was only for 2009. it would be sweet if they continued it next year since my birthday was on easter and there was no way in heck i was gonna go there lol!

I asked a CM last trip and he said he has heard nothing. Don’t they usually announce the next years theme in October? I think this was a great theme for people like us who can go whenever usually. But, a lot of people thought it was just targeted towards locals.

Nothing will beat the 2 Year of a Million Dreams promotions. LOVED THAT!!

[QUOTE=johnkimv;995201]I asked a CM last trip and he said he has heard nothing. Don’t they usually announce the next years theme in October? I think this was a great theme for people like us who can go whenever usually. But, a lot of people thought it was just targeted towards locals.

Nothing will beat the 2 Year of a Million Dreams promotions. LOVED THAT!![/QUOTE]

Yes, I think Disney’s “year” starts in October. I heard that the Celebrate theme was continuing for another year, but the FREE birthday pass isn’t I guess?

Yes, the Year of a Million Dreams was AWESOME!! :happy:

They still have time to modify their stance and continue the free birthday promotion.
In fact, they can easily wait until December to make any official announcement.

I agree . . . I think it’s maybe a marketing tactic . . . cuz it say “Free admission on your birthday ends 12/31/09 . . . BOOK TODAY!”

:laugh::laugh:

That would figure…Ds’s birthday this year will be a Thursday…I wouldnt take him out of school for two days for WDW (since we go several times a year) but we were thinking next year since it would be on a friday that we would skip school and go. Oh well…that’s the way it goes.