Free ddp

As of this second, you are able to get FREE DDP up until 12/20. If you have a check in that was after 12/13 and you didn’t qualify for the original offer, get your butt on the phone and have this added!! No official announcement - fell on it by accident.

Wow! I would have rather gone in early December. :frown:

Free dining is from 12/10 - 12/19 in December now…was only 12/10 - 12/13 check in has to fall between or on those dates. November’s 11/23 - 11/29 are just about sold out…very hot week to be there I suppose.

Wait a second? You’re telling me free dining can start with a December 20 check in? That would put you into peak holiday season!

We called last night and they told us we didn’t qualify for our December 13 - 20 All Star Movie trip which is non-discounted !!!
They said that we would have to get a preferred room … To upgrade would cost $600 more … RIDICULOUS !!!
On their website it doesn’t specify " Preferred " Room … The wife is going to call and try another rep.
Seems like they are hiding the cost in the rooms … It was a $600 dollar difference which is what the “FREE” dining plan averaged.

[QUOTE=WALL;1118191]We called last night and they told us we didn’t qualify for our December 13 - 20 All Star Movie trip which is non-discounted !!!
They said that we would have to get a preferred room … To upgrade would cost $600 more … RIDICULOUS !!!
On their website it doesn’t specify " Preferred " Room … The wife is going to call and try another rep.
Seems like they are hiding the cost in the rooms … It was a $600 dollar difference which is what the “FREE” dining plan averaged.[/QUOTE]

The discount is limited to each resort. There may only be preferred rooms left. You are going to have to either switch resorts or upgrade. That being said, there is no way that it Costs $600 more, so call back.

12/19 is last day for it. You can do the 7 nights and check out day after christmas and get the deal…posted it on my page. don’t you read it? I’m hurt.

UPDATE
The DW called and they moved us over to ASMu for $90 more … We will get the DDP free and they even gave it to our Aunt who will be joining us for only 4 days and staying in a different room. Thanks DANA - Glad I read your post !!!

I always read it.:closedeye

I’m confused…when does this start - is the time you told me to go still a good time to go…

[QUOTE=WALL;1118207]UPDATE
The DW called and they moved us over to ASMu for $90 more … We will get the DDP free and they even gave it to our Aunt who will be joining us for only 4 days and staying in a different room. Thanks DANA - Glad I read your post !!![/QUOTE]

You are welcome. Glad I was able to help.

[QUOTE=llama;1118210]I always read it.:closedeye

I’m confused…when does this start - is the time you told me to go still a good time to go…[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are still fine. They were having it for select check in dates in December and now have extended that. It’s possible to have a super cheap christmas trip if you are so inclined.

My stalking time is limited to 7am-7:45am and 9pm-10pm. I sometimes miss these things.

My head is spinning… maybe they’d do better to announce the dates that do NOT have free DDP.

makes perfect sense that you missed it then…lol