Free dining 2010?

do you think they will offer it again next year?

Personally, I think they will offer it again next year. I’m going down there in 10 days and I am hoping to find a free dining bounceback offer in my room. I am ready to book my next vacation before I even leave for this one LOL I’ve already picked the dates too

Kim

they have for the last five years so one would think they would do it again, if it’s not broken don’t fix it. but again we are talking about disney so anything can happen.

Do they offer this at a specific time of year or is it at random? We went in July and did not qualify.

[QUOTE=kimblebee;989294]Personally, I think they will offer it again next year. I’m going down there in 10 days and I am hoping to find a free dining bounceback offer in my room. I am ready to book my next vacation before I even leave for this one LOL I’ve already picked the dates too

Kim[/QUOTE]

We just got back, and I didn’t see any bounceback in our room. I would have been very tempted, but I don’t think DH would have gone for it anyway. During the trip he was saying that we wouldn’t go back for a few years, but 8 yr. old DS is still crying (literally!) almost daily that he wants to go back, so he just might wear him down by next year (or I just might take the kids and go w/o him!)

They usually only offer it at the end of Aug. thru Sept. And this year they added some time in Oct. and Nov. that is why I was wondering if they would have it next year.

Got ya. Aww man. I was hoping I could luck out and it would be in July. lol We are going again July 2010

I would say that the chances are pretty good since they have done it for years in a row. I am kinda banking on it a little, so here’s to wishing.

[QUOTE=kimblebee;989294]Personally, I think they will offer it again next year. I’m going down there in 10 days and I am hoping to find a free dining bounceback offer in my room. I am ready to book my next vacation before I even leave for this one LOL I’ve already picked the dates too

Kim[/QUOTE]

me too! WE should have done that last year, but at the time thought that was our last trip for a while… if there’s an offer this year, we’re taking it!!

Just got back on Monday. We booked the bounce back before we left. We have to go back next year, because we were not able to do much we went with 24 people and 12 got sick all on different days. I spent 2 days in the hospital with my 10 year old. My cousin spent 2 days with her son. If anyone is going make sure you bring hand sanitizer a stomach virus is going around. Both kids were tested and had the same virus. Keep your hand clean wash all of the time its a bad virus the kids were very dehydrated.