Free Dining Coming?

Rumors are swirling heavily this week that Disney will finally release some form of the popular Free Dining discount for fall travel dates at Walt Disney World in 2010. Here’s a quote from our friends at MouseMisers:

[I]Update – April 27, 2010 – We are nearly a month past the expected release of Fall discounts for WDW, as Disney World continues to heavily discount summer travel. Rumor has been spreading we may see discounts for August 15 – October 2, 2010 released as early as Thursday, April 29 for Disney VISA cardholders, and on Monday, May 3 for the general public. The prevailing feeling is that we will see free quick service dining for value and moderate resorts, and free Disney Dining for deluxe and villa resorts. I hope to have further information soon.[/I]

See the full post HERE

Stay tuned - we’ll let you know as soon as we have more information.

Must we wait that long! :wink: Not that I can book right away…though I do wish I could. May 3rd is not that far off right now, thankfully.

Thanks for the info… we will see…

I sure hope they do it again the next few days will seem long waiting to find out

Just booked free dining for August!

Right now it’s for Disney Visa Card holders. QSP for values, DDP for mod & deluxe. Date beginning 8/15.

[QUOTE=ssn;1030591]Just booked free dining for August!

Right now it’s for Disney Visa Card holders. QSP for values, DDP for mod & deluxe. Date beginning 8/15.[/QUOTE]

Congrats to you. I already got a discount well over $600. Free CSP would be less than that. MY GF who is going with us can use it though, so Im crossing fingers for her.