*** Free Dining Confirmation ***?

I was sworn to secrecy, and threatened with bodily harm, but Sandy got off the phone with [I]“Someone”[/I] and this is what she was told.

Free Dining will be annouced to the General Public April 30th & the confirmed dates are: August 16th through October 3rd.

She was told it was 99.9% confirmed. I won’t be satisfied until i see it, but i thought the information was worth it for anyone thinking about booking or looking for a rough idea of the dates.

Cross your fingers.

Oooooooo…Even better dates than I thought! Although, I have to admit, I was hoping the fall discount would be more comparable to 4+3 or another room discount so I could convince DH to stay at a Deluxe Resort or go for an extra night or 2. Oh well! Free dining is what I had assumed.

Thanks for the info!

Fantastic news- and those are similar dates to last year too- great news, thanks for the info!

:wub: That would be so great, we were going to go Sept.26- Oct.3. Awesome!! Did they say which plan it would be? Quick service or the basic?

OMG! I’m soooo excited! Thanks Keith for the info. I hope its the plan that includes table service. I can’t wit

I hope it’s trueee! :d

Thats great but it is less than 6 months what about reservations???

If you mean ADR’s, those aren’t available until 90 days out anyway now. As far as room reservations, there are plenty left. I’ve been pricing several resorts and I haven’t run into any problems with availability. :happy:

Sandy is going to call WDW-Dine tonight and fish for any info she can get. I would be surprised if anyone let the cat out of the bag right now within Disney.

Sandy’s source today was a non-Disney employee but someone that also hit the nail on the head last year so she’s batting .1000 up to this point.

I asked her to call this person back and check on rooms, etc because i read a rumor that less rooms would be held for the Value Resorts this time around. We’re staying at the PoP in September so we have some interest in this.

Sandy was also told that even though this person knew the announce date was April 30th she couldn’t do a thing for us till that day. She wouldn’t even pre-book it. We have to call back on the 30th.

I hate being all undercover but Sandy promised she wouldn’t blab. But i didn’t :laugh:

OMG! I’m soooo excited! Thanks Keith for the info. I hope its the plan that includes table service. I can’t wit

you’re welcome Tink. Anything i can do to add to DisneyMania

That seems very in line with the past 5 years or so, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if it’s true.

[QUOTE=bosoxx65;946941]you’re welcome Tink. Anything i can do to add to DisneyMania[/QUOTE]Is it poss to book the room and tickets now and then on the 30th to add the code for DDP?

Hey, does your source know anything about discounts for Halloween week? That would help me out.

I’ve never heard of a code you could NOT apply to a reservation as long as the resort and category you booked are available.

No…what I ment was can I book my package now with the $200 deposit and when the DDP code comes out can I call and apply them or should I just want till the free code comes out to book?

Book now . . . this way you have the room and dates. Disney is very good about altering the “deal” after the booking! Just know the final day you can get your deposit back without losing it if you decide to cancel.

My last years Xmas trip, I called 3x and each time saved $$$! :happy:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;947020]Book now . . . this way you have the room and dates. Disney is very good about altering the “deal” after the booking! Just know the final day you can get your deposit back without losing it if you decide to cancel.

My last years Xmas trip, I called 3x and each time saved $$$! :happy:[/QUOTE]
Awesome to know. I’m going to book at the end of the month. I can’t wait to get back and just be me and my DD

I meant couldN’T. Disney is very good about letting you add a code to an existing reservation as long as that resort and view are included in the discount.

For example, we had a reservation for one night at a resort but there were no rooms available with the code when it came out so I had to switch resorts.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;947038]I meant couldN’T. Disney is very good about letting you add a code to an existing reservation as long as that resort and view are included in the discount.

For example, we had a reservation for one night at a resort but there were no rooms available with the code when it came out so I had to switch resorts.[/QUOTE]
Ohhhh. I see! Its been a very long day :laugh: Actually the DDP will be cheap for us this trip as it is just my DD and myself. So $50 a day savings so perhaps a discount on a room and or tickets may be a better deal for us.

You’ll just have to do the math and see what discount is a better deal for you. We get the calculator out and crunch the numbers when we need to. If you call WDW they can also tell you the different prices for each discount.