Free dining dates release?

Just had this through- probably old news but thought I’d share anyway.Disney VISA Free Disney Dining 2011 | Mouseketrips

Apparently this is for Visa holders but goes to general public on Monday May 2nd.

It figures, August 28, to September 24, one of the slowest times of the year.

Thats our usual time-sadly we wont be visiting this year.

I got this email today too, and we are going October 1st - 8th…maybe I should move our trip up a few days. haha

I received this offer today also, can’t use it though, we’re going in May. We’re only going for 2 days, so I wasn’t able to use the free dining promo code I received in the mail either; we needed to book at least 3 days.:sad:

Well, there goes my quiet trip in September. After dealing with Spring break crowds this past March/April, I really was looking forward to no one being around. I know, I’m pouting and being selfish.

Man that is a bummer I was hoping for the last week of Oct. to be included in it…there is still time for it I hope.

I see they’re pushing the free dining closer to the end of Aug. now. A couple of years ago it started around the 15th of Aug. and we were able to squeeze in a week w/free dining before school went back. Looks like we’ll definitely be sticking w/our Kids Stay and Play Free offer this year!

:confused::confused:Thought you were going the same time as me sept’ what went wrong:confused::confused:

I just got the notice email a few days ago…

We were planning to go back to WDW early next year, but with this deal we may end up moving our schedule ahead by a few months (to late September of this year)… :wink:

We are talking about a trip for next year! I’m so excited. I’ve been secretly saving money, and then I can surprise my parents with it! :]

No Jimbo not this year or next probably :crying: Chelsey is doing her Masters at the European Parliament in Brussels and so we have mega bucks to find to fund both the Masters and the travelling/living expenses- we just can’t afford to do both sadly- we shall miss it for sure.
It would have been September if Chelsey hadn’t been asked to do it. Never mind, kids take priority I guess!

You are such a doll! Lucky mum and dad, what an awesome surprise!

The kids always take priority no doubt about that.

We have just been pricing for 2012 and even with free dinning and 15% discount it still seems to be such a lot. (£1,800 each for 14 nights POFQ)

[QUOTE=jimbo;1074769]The kids always take priority no doubt about that.

We have just been pricing for 2012 and even with free dinning and 15% discount it still seems to be such a lot. (£1,800 each for 14 nights POFQ)[/QUOTE]

Wow Jimbo, the prices have just rocketed haven’t they? We were looking at the Virgin flights for this year and OMG they have shot up even out of school holidays- what with spending money as well, its becoming un-affordable for us.

Catch with this plan is that they charge you ~$91 for the Photopass book, but still cheaper than paying for Dining Plan and if you were planing to get the book anyway, then very worth it.

Yaaaaay, Free Dining! Trip BOOKED.

So pleased for you- great news!

What exactly is the photopass book that comes with this package? Is it anything like the CD you can purchase prior to your trip?