Free dining December 2012?

Now that some lucky folks are receiving pins for dinning for use in December is it likely they will become public soon?

With Disney, anything is possible. PINS, unfortunately don’t mean anything in regards to general public discounts, but you never know!

If I see anything (I’ll get an email as soon as it hits the fan), I’ll post it on my page on facebook.

…I got a pin for extra discounts to POFQ in July…but can’t use it…I think I received it because I had been searching on line for possible dates and rates in July but never booked…July didn’t end up working for us…

Later these discounts opened up to the public…just wish our week we are hoping to go in August had the extra discount…all the specials are before and after our week…such is life…and it is the cheapest season anyway…

I’m wondering if people who have been before, will start searching but not book…maybe they send the pin as an incentive…just wondering…this is the first pin I’ve ever received after all these years…I’m sad I couldnt use it…I could find a place to spend that extra 20% off…

[QUOTE=smallworld;1111619]…I got a pin for extra discounts to POFQ in July…but can’t use it…I think I received it because I had been searching on line for possible dates and rates in July but never booked…July didn’t end up working for us…

Later these discounts opened up to the public…just wish our week we are hoping to go in August had the extra discount…all the specials are before and after our week…such is life…and it is the cheapest season anyway…

I’m wondering if people who have been before, will start searching but not book…maybe they send the pin as an incentive…just wondering…this is the first pin I’ve ever received after all these years…I’m sad I couldnt use it…I could find a place to spend that extra 20% off…[/QUOTE]

Did you apply the late summer discount to your reservation? There is a discount for your time frame as I just booked my GF under it and she is going the same week I am.

The late summer discounts don’t apply to POFQ…I called and asked…apparently they have a good crowd booked there so…no incentives needed…riverside has the discount but not FQ…

what is PIN?

That’s stinks on ice!! Sorry I wasn’t able to help you save some!

PIN is a discount code applied to current or new reservations that are special deals that are not offered to the general public.

the come from dineydestinations dont they?

Yes, or Disney Travel Company as far as I know.

I read on another board that someone got a pin for free dining

I just got an email from Disney Destinations. They are offering newly released free dining for the fall. I didn’t see this posted anywhere else.

EMAIL:
Get a first look at

FREE Disney Dining
with the purchase of a non-discounted 4-Night/5-Day Magic Your Way room and ticket package at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels.

For arrivals most nights 9/30–10/4/12; 10/19–11/1/12; 11/9–11/15/12; 11/23–11/29/12; 12/10–12/13/12.
Book now through 7/28/12.

Also offering room discounts for the summer:
Save up to 30% on a stay at select
Walt Disney World Resort hotels.

For stays most nights 8/15–9/29/12.
Book now through 8/14/12

YEAH!!!

Duplicate… sorry

I need this pin why oh why do I never get one. What is the offer QS with value resorts can u upgrade?

Free dining at the values normally means quick service with an upgrade to DDP for $10 per adults and $2 per child ages 3-9 per night.

Thanks I have a feeling it will soon be public.

[QUOTE=dac921;1111637]I just got an email from Disney Destinations. They are offering newly released free dining for the fall. I didn’t see this posted anywhere else.

EMAIL:
Get a first look at

FREE Disney Dining
with the purchase of a non-discounted 4-Night/5-Day Magic Your Way room and ticket package at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels.

For arrivals most nights 9/30–10/4/12; 10/19–11/1/12; 11/9–11/15/12; 11/23–11/29/12; 12/10–12/13/12.
Book now through 7/28/12.

Also offering room discounts for the summer:
Save up to 30% on a stay at select
Walt Disney World Resort hotels.

For stays most nights 8/15–9/29/12.
Book now through 8/14/12

YEAH!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting! A friend has been waiting and hoping for this!

I am doing the dance…

I wish I could find the info on the official site so I could direct my friend to it online. In the meantime I guess she’ll just have to call WDW directly.

Looks like isonly valid for a 4 night stay.