FREE dining for Fall

Disney free dining for Visa card holders released this morning.

check in must be 9/2 - 9/25.

Exclusions: Mermaids, grand villas and campsites.

General public is suppose to be 5/9

Exciting news!

Any chance of October popping up as free dining? I have friends going for the first time in October.

[QUOTE=MickeyEars;1133386]Exciting news!

Any chance of October popping up as free dining? I have friends going for the first time in October.[/QUOTE]

I have no idea at all.

[QUOTE=Dana;1133385]Disney free dining for Visa card holders released this morning.

check in must be 9/2 - 9/25.

Exclusions: Mermaids, grand villas and campsites.

General public is suppose to be 5/9[/QUOTE]

Up to 30% off room plus tickets discount on 4 or more days from 8/15 - 9/28.

Just say yes for Oct. Turn this bad day around and make it good.!!! Come on Disney

Dana,

Am I right that recently they have not done free dining during the F&W fest period?

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1133395]Dana,

Am I right that recently they have not done free dining during the F&W fest period?[/QUOTE]

…I have always thought that they do free dining as an incentive to go during slower times…and it sounds like the F&W is pretty well attended lately…now that’s just my pea sized brain thinking…I never do any dining plan free or not…

They ran it last year during Food and Wine. First few days of Oct were included as possible check in dates as was from the 19th on to 11/1. Jersey week was blocked out and then it picked back up again and blacked out by Thanksgiving and they live again on 11/30. They blew me away with excluding august this year, so I have no logical guess. I would not bank on it. The limited check in dates of 9/2 - 9/25 makes me think they are getting away from free food. My best suggestions (always) is book the trip you can afford and anything found is “gravy”.

We are going september 22 thru oct 2 will all of those days be included?

We just booked September 21-28 with free dining.I did notice the dates are much shorter.

check ins dated 9/2 - 9/25, so I assuming yes.

September never works for us.

I’ve been meaning to sign up for the Visa card but we never go in the fall. Might be worth a try for free dining.

I think the- same discounts are usually offered to the general public, just a little bit later. Dana?

Also- I hardly recognize your avatar these days. We’re not used to a picture of you just standing there. We’ve come to expect to see you performing open heard surgery with one hand while lasso-ing a bull with the other. :laugh:

Has it always been a 5 night minimum?

[QUOTE=Andrea;1133437]I think the- same discounts are usually offered to the general public, just a little bit later. Dana?

Also- I hardly recognize your avatar these days. We’re not used to a picture of you just standing there. We’ve come to expect to see you performing open heard surgery with one hand while lasso-ing a bull with the other. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

:laugh: I had to mix it up.

[QUOTE=Andrea;1133437]I think the- same discounts are usually offered to the general public, just a little bit later. Dana?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, General Public releases on Thursday, May 9th.

It’s a three night minimum stay with at least two day base tickets.

Dana is Chase trying to make more money off us :laugh:

They’re saying 5, boo to them.
Walt Disney World® Free Dining Offer

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1133445]Dana is Chase trying to make more money off us :laugh:

They’re saying 5, boo to them.
Walt Disney World® Free Dining Offer[/QUOTE]

I have booked it for three night with the Visa, so it’s wrong. The comical part of that is they have NOTHING to do with Disney reservations at all. All I do is book it and apply a payment or deposit with a Disney visa and as long as it’s 3 nights or more and has a minimum of 2 days on the pass, you qualify.

DEFINITELY misleading one’s interpretation to believe it is what it is…when it ain’t :happy: