Free Dining for Late 2011 & early 2012 released!

I know some people were waiting to hear if it was coming out or not, so…

From the Mousketrips facebook page:
"Disney has released dates for their popular free dining discount for late 2011 and 2012.

You must book by October 29, 2011, and the eligible dates of travel are:
2011: 10/2–10/8, 10/23–11/5, 11/13–11/18, 11/27–12/3, 12/11–12/17
2012: 1/8–1/14, 1/22–2/4, 2/12–2/18, 3/4–3/10 and 3/25–3/31

This discount appears to be quite limited so please contact us as soon as possible if you are interested."

You just made my day!

:laugh: Well, your welcome! :laugh:

:laugh: Well, your welcome! :laugh:

This is actually really annoying. I check in on 12/7 but it is not available till 12/11 during my stay. I don’t qualify? Weird.

Lisa

Wow! I am on hold with WDW to find out about this choppy date availability and the wait time will be “more than 30 minutes”! At least I am listening to Splash Mountain!

Lisa

I’m selfishly annoyed by this! Jan/Feb is our favorite time to go because it’s never crowded. Sounds like it will be.

Well we are there Oct.29-Nov.5 but because we are renting points we don’t qualify for the free dining. Oh well.

Ugh! Great…another year of waiting around forever for my ADR’s. Last year was horrible. I don’t do the dining plan so I’m not a fan when it’s offered for free.

I will say that I’m glad that you can’t double book. Last year while waiting 55 minutes at Le Celliar a women was loudly telling the girl doing seating that she has been waiting for over 15 minutes and if they aren’t going to take her soon she is holding another reservation at another restaurant but really wants to eat here instead.

Maybe with the new system things will be better??? I hope.

However, I’m glad for those who will be saving money!!!

I am on hold now waiting to change our reservation. I have only been on hold for 11 minutes. I probably have a while to wait.

Go figure the week we will be there isn’t featured.

Well after an hour on the phone I got my package changed and I saved $927.68. Yipeeeee!

Got Free Dining for my Nov. trip!!! My DD and her DH got it also!!!
Hope everyone gets what they want. Have a Magical Vacation!

This has made my day too! Because it’s not available during the weeks we’re going to be there. I know and understand that free dining is a great perk for many, but we don’t qualify, so all we get are the crowds and no benefits.

Our trip starts on Oct 1st, but the free dining doesn’t start until Oct 2nd. I’m debating on losing a day of our trip and only booking for Oct 2nd to 8th, that would mean only 6 nights, instead of 7, but it would save us $560.00. I’m just not sure if I want to lose a whole day of Disney. :confused:
PS- October 1st is my DH’s birthday, and that is one of the main reasons we are going at that time, I wanted to celebrate my DH’s birthday in Disney!

[QUOTE=NJMommy;1085817]Our trip starts on Oct 1st, but the free dining doesn’t start until Oct 2nd. I’m debating on losing a day of our trip and only booking for Oct 2nd to 8th, that would mean only 6 nights, instead of 7, but it would save us $560.00. I’m just not sure if I want to lose a whole day of Disney. :confused:
PS- October 1st is my DH’s birthday, and that is one of the main reasons we are going at that time, I wanted to celebrate my DH’s birthday in Disney![/QUOTE]

Why not book room only for your first night and free dining starting your second day? I truly don’t know how it works but I swear I’ve read on another board that you can extend your passes and pick them up before your package actually starts so you would have park passes for your first day.

this is a statement where a “Like” button is needed :laugh:

Actually we do get free dining when we use our points on our Disney Visa for our food anytime of year.

But how much did your phone call cost?:laugh:

Plus that’s a full hour of your life that you’ll never get back, and time is priceless:laugh:

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1085840]But how much did your phone call cost?:laugh:
[/QUOTE] Nada

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1085840]Plus that’s a full hour of your life that you’ll never get back, and time is priceless:laugh:[/QUOTE] Well, I am good, but not $927.68/hour good. So I am ahead of the game:redface:

Plan not offered the days I am going. Now waiting for the room only discounts!