Free Dining in Fall?

Hey all, heard somewhere there is possible free dining for the fall to be released soon…makes sense if package pricing is coming out too. Stand-by…and wait…just like a ride que in the park!!! :laugh:

Yes, that rumor is all over facebook. A Disney agent who claims to have an “in” with Disney travel has it all over her pages…I will LMAO if it does not come out. If it does, I will be shocked at a seriously stupid move by Disney. Calling in will be a nightmare and they will have to double-staff the phones…so they are going to give out a major discount and release packages in a two day period and pay all the over time to man the phones…yeah, shocked is a good word. :laugh:

Dana what packages and major discounts are you talking about?

2013 packages are being released for sale on Wednesday July 11th. I don’t think that Disney will release a free dining discount the day after that as the “rumor” says. I will be super shocked.

Thanks Dana Wow 2013 packages already without getting through this years promotions. I am really needing free dining in December.

Disney World Free Dining Returns September - December 2012 - Disney Tourist Blog

Found the source…who knows if it will come out or not. These people seem pretty confident. Can’t imagine who at Disney they know. We have called and cannot get confirmation of this “rumor”…I will believe it when Disney puts it out there.

Packages came out mid-June last year, so they are really late. Crossing fingers for you for free dining!

Any news on a room only package? I have free dining for my trip October 21-27th thx to a pin, but a room discount would be even better

Thanks Dana well if it comes out on the 9th for visa holders then more than likely it will be available. But of course it won’t work for us because are staying at Art of Animation might have to change resorts.

These are the speculated dates:

[i]WDW Fall/Winter 2012 Free Dining Dates are supposed to be released July 12 for the general public and July 9 for Disney Visa Holders. The only room category that will be excluded are the Little Mermaid rooms at the Art of Animation Resort - all other resorts will be included. Remember, as long as your CHECK-IN dates falls within these dates you can apply the free dining discount to your entire stay:

9/30 - 10/4
10/19 - 11/1
11/9 - 11/15
11/23 - 11/29
12/10 - 12/13[/i]

You wouldn’t be trying to drum up some business here, would you? I don’t appreciate that

Can not access Disny website. Do you think they are updating it?

Disneyworld.com has been down alot recently.

It’s working for me.

We’ve been hemming and hawing about a trip in the Fall. I will definitely plan for early Sept. if they are having free dining in Oct. Free dining makes my blood run cold!

—thanks for reminding me! We may have to change our dates in August. I believe I read somewhere about free dining in August? I know its not the week we planned (thank goodness) but how can I find out when it is—so I can try to avoid it? :ohmy:

Disney’s site is up and running. They have been having sporadic issues here and there. Who knows what they are doing. I should know first thing in the morning Monday, but will post if I get confirmation before that. FREE dining is a still an unconfirmed rumor.

I am confused…again lol…I have FD booked last fall for this fall so it was released last summer??? My arrival is 8/25… I booked right before I left last August.
Hey Dana didn’t we both book on that deal? I believe it was open to the public (no pin or anything). Why are people saying it has not been released yet? :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1115466]I am confused…again lol…I have FD booked last fall for this fall so it was released last summer??? My arrival is 8/25… I booked right before I left last August.
Hey Dana didn’t we both book on that deal? I believe it was open to the public (no pin or anything). Why are people saying it has not been released yet? :)[/QUOTE]

I think you just answered my question! Thanks…I was looking for the August Free Dining…

I’m thinking they don’t consider the August dates as fall perhaps? It looks like people are looking for late fall early winter free dining… :smile:

I think you can go on mousesavers and look up historical discounts to find the exact dates released last summer for this fall if it is really important for your dates. :slight_smile: you may be right about fall/winter. Around here August is the start of fall.