Free Dining is now available from September 27th through December 17th for Disney Vis

[B]Disney Visa Free Dining Promotion Announced![/B]

Disney has announced that Free Dining is now available from September 27th through December 17th for Disney Visa Cardholders.

This Free Dining Promotion [B]differs slightly[/B] from the discount that is scheduled to end on July 26th. Under the newest promotion guests staying at [B]Value Resorts[/B] will receive the [B]Quick Service Dining Plan free [/B]with packages three nights or longer. Guests staying at [B]Moderates[/B],[B] Deluxe and Deluxe Villas[/B] will receive the [B]Basic Dining Plan[/B] with their package.

We’re expecting this promotion to be made available to all guests in the coming days, so be on the lookout for updated news!

Terms & Conditions: Valid for stays most nights 9/27/09 – 12/17/09. This discount must be booked by 12/17/09. This must be paid in full using the Disney Visa. All discounts are subject to availability, certain restrictions apply.

Interesting news. I might be able to make this work.

I recieved the pincode for free dining plan for these dates and of course I booked a trip right away! Can’t wait! I’m sure the food will taste even better when Disney is paying for it!!!

It’s already available.
I just used it this morning.

Welcome to MouseBuzz. I’m glad you got a good discount, enjoy planing your trip.

Darn it!!! No free Dining for DVC members : ( Oh well we have friends who are going to be down there the same time that may be able to use it

I’m kind of surprised they don’t use those regulations for all of the free dining promotions. It seems to make sense to offer quick service for the value resorts and the basic plan for all others. I wonder if they’ll do this for all the free dining promotions in the future. It’s certainly a way for Disney to save themselves a few bucks, and we know they’re all about that. :laugh:

Thats so cool! I hope other MBers can take advantage

This is awesome, last year they ran something similar but the week we were there 12/5-12-13 was blacked out. I hope all the MBer’s going during this time get in on the FREE Dining!

This is great news! I was wondering if I could afford a trip in December (my first time ever to see the Christmas festivities). I’m thinking now I could make this work!

~Pam

Shhhhhhhh~ we love the free dining plan just the way it is (character meals & all!)- especially since the Value resorts are what makes it possible for us to keep coming back with 3 kids & the grandparents! :wub: