Free dining past 10/2?

Anyone have any ideas if any chance for free dining plan to be extended past 10/2? Our dates are last week of Oct into first week of Nov. Keeping our fingers crossed.
Thanks for any input.

I have never seen the September free dining offers extended into October beyond Oct 2.

Last year free dining was extended thru Dec. 17.
Hope it happens again this year.

Doug, did you sleep through your anniversary,lol. It was offered at that time. I hated it too. Turned F&W into a bigger madhouse than norm. Never ever ever seen it so stupid crowded as last year. More than usual were using their DDP on that, esp since it was free.

[QUOTE=jessica m;1032186]Anyone have any ideas if any chance for free dining plan to be extended past 10/2? Our dates are last week of Oct into first week of Nov. Keeping our fingers crossed.
Thanks for any input.[/QUOTE]

Hey, that’s when we are going 10/30-11/6. I am hoping for the “buy 4 get 3” promo. I would like to get some $$ back. If i have to, I will settle for free dining, since I have already purchased the dining plan. Any $$ back will be welcomed.

Last year was an exception because they were trying to fill rooms.
It’s likely I didn’t switch my reservation because I already had a 40% room only rate at CSR and there was no advantage to changing to the “free” dining offer.
Also, the extension of the free dining offers was kind of strange in the way it was offered and rolled out. One of those classic, not everyone knew what was going on deals.

We went last year for halloween week and had free dinning. I would expect it again this year with the discounts that are out there.

I hope they offer it again this year. I was unable to take advantage of it last year b’cuz I stayed on DVC Points! :frowning:

Anyways, I go that same week (end of oct into beg. of nov) every year!! :smile: