Free Dining Pin Code

Be on the look out! I just received a pin via email for free dining. The dates are 8/16/09 - 10/1/09. I applied it to my package and we saved almost $950.00 for our 10 night trip in September.

Yay, that’s a fantastic deal. Now make your ADRs so you can enjoy dining :smile:

I know this is mentioned alot, but where do you find this pin codes? I’ve registered at WDW and get several emails with deals and info, but I can never find anything that looks like a pin #. Is it hidden? Is this some soft of game like in the Highlights magazines??? HELP!:eek:

I’m trying to plan my honeymoon, and I’m dying for that code… we’ve been waiting for it to come out… Where did you get it-- who/what emailed it to you? And HOW can I get it? Thx!!

It was sent in an email from Disney Destinations. This is the first one I have ever received. I just signed up on as many Disney sites I could find.

Those codes are very random.

It would be worth a shot though… Guess I’ll have to wait and take my chances like we’ve been doing… Hopefully I’ll get something soon-- I’m registered on almost every sites email list too.

:happy:Wow that is great Grumpy a almost $950.00 savings is wonderful!:happy:

Great savings! I wonder if and when they will come out with a public code

Amazing savings - congrats!

Congrats!! Which dining package was it for??

Curious–did your email say free dining or the price just amounted to free dining? I got a PIN code email (see my post in theme parks) that a gave a special offer including the dining plan and the discount was basically equal to the dining plan.

It was for the basic plan 1 TS - 1 CS - 1 snack

It stated “Enjoy Free Dining”. My package is now just the cost of room and tickets but it includes the dining plan.

It’s funny–mine says “A Special Offer Is Floating Your Way” and “One Low Price for All this Magic”. They must be sending different emails for the same offer.

We had no plans for WDW this summer but now I’m feeling the family pressure rising…

If you sign up for email newsletter thru mousesavers.com they will sometimes give their members code numbers for all kinds of savings.

Jen

That’s a Grete deal you got yourself, enjoy:wub:

I don’t want to rain on your parade but please check you package because I thought the basic package this year will be 1snack and 2 CS.

The next one up is 1 TS - 1 CS - 1 snack

Then the next up from that is fine dinning or deluxe dinning. 2ts

[QUOTE=jimbo;932424]That’s a Grete deal you got yourself, enjoy:wub:

I don’t want to rain on your parade but please check you package because I thought the basic package this year will be 1snack and 2 CS.

Then the next up from that is fine dinning or deluxe dinning. 2ts[/QUOTE]

The PIN code offer that’s going out is for the full dining plan (not the CS and not the deluxe).

[QUOTE=jimbo;932424]That’s a Grete deal you got yourself, enjoy:wub:

Then the next up from that is fine dinning or deluxe dinning. 2ts[/QUOTE]

It is the basic plan that was offered with this pin. I did confirm with my TA. I also thought it might have been the new counter service plan but it wasn’t if it was then I would have upgraded to the basic.

I got that email too-we’re DVC members so we really can’t take advantage of this (unless we pay cash and don’t use points), but I noticed that my email is for the basic MYW tix, so no park hopping-I’m sure it can be upgraded, but its something to look into