Free Dining Pincode

I just got an email with a pincode for free dining up to Christmas break. Hmmm…maybe I can talk DH into a fall trip after all!!

Free Dining sure makes a trip affordable! I know we would NOT be going this year without it…and we may have to cut our trip a few days from 13 to 9 as it is…darn this economy! :frowning:

That pin code will definately make it seem more tempting to him that’s for sure! Congrats on the pin code. I hope you get to go.

wish i got one, lol

man I wish I would get one I would be booking that day for a trip for sure…congrats…

i am so jealous! i am trying to convince dh to go for a few days in december - free dining would help in my plea!!!

Wow that’s awesome!!

Good luck! I hope he sees what an awesome deal this is and tells you to book it.

Congrats on getting the PIN!!! I hope it helps your case. :happy:

Tell DH it’s an honor to be selected to receive a pin code, so it would be rude to not use it. :wink: :laugh:

:Lol: So true! Other Disneyholics would KILL for that code! :laugh::laugh:

Oh I love that!! I’ll definately have to use that one!! Thanks!! I haven’t been able to approach the subject yet, DD4 just broke her elbow at her soccer game a couple days ago so we’ve just come home from surgery at the hospital. I’ll let you know if I am sucessful with the trip or not…right now just trying to keep my sweetie pain-free.

So we have received a pin in the past but were unable to use it (used the 4/3 instead) but if I would get another one, can they be used by anyone? Like a co-worker of mine has a trip planned for the fall when there isnt any free dining (yet) so would i be able to give them my pin, had i received one??

It depends. Some pins codes are for the public but other pin codes are attached to the name and address on the offer. If you get a pin code attached to your name it can’t be transferred to a friend. We’ve gotten some pin codes on postcards and email but we’ve never been able to use any of them.

Did I answer your question? :laugh:

We received a pin code a few years ago and we used it for a trip. The code was attached to our name and could not be transferred. Actually there was confusion when I called to book because the code was actually under my husband’s name and we had recently moved so they didn’t have our up to date address. They asked me some specific questions to verify it was us, and then they allowed us to book.

Aw poor thing! :crying: That’s definitely priority right now! I hope she feels better soon!

P.S. You can always say DD needs a WDW trip to look forward to…it’ll help her heal faster of course. :wink: :laugh: :tongue:

[QUOTE=dznygrl;971353]
P.S. You can always say DD needs a WDW trip to look forward to…it’ll help her heal faster of course. :wink: :laugh: :tongue:[/QUOTE]

Yes…it is proven that looking forward to a disney trip does help the elbow heal faster!!:laugh:

Poor little mite! I hope she feels better soon :slight_smile:

You know I think the whole “it would make her feel better” might have actually worked with my DH so give it a try!! LOL

[QUOTE=TheHawley’s;971546]Poor little mite! I hope she feels better soon :slight_smile:

You know I think the whole “it would make her feel better” might have actually worked with my DH so give it a try!! LOL[/QUOTE]

Yeah, after all, her summer is ruined with that elbow. Even if it isn’t ruined, still try that tactic, it might work.

That’s too bad about the elbow. My dd just tore ligaments at her soccer game…out for the rest of the season and all that money down the tubes. It really is too bad for the summer though! On a happier note, I got this pincode aswell. My first ever pincode and my dh and I may use it.