Free Dining with package purchase!

Just saw this on allears:
WDW Restaurant and Dining News
[B]

JULY 2009

Disney Rewards® Visa® Cardholders: Book a Walt Disney World vacation Magic Your Way package and get a select dining bonus - FREE! This offer requires a minimum stay with park admission and is valid for travel most nights 9/27/09 - 12/17/09. Some blackout dates apply. Book by 9/26/09.

Book a stay at a value resort and get the Quick Service Dining Plan FREE!
Book a moderate or deluxe resort or a villa and get the regular Dining Plan FREE!

Offer is based on resort category booked and availability. Offer is available most nights 9/27/09 - 12/17/09; some blackout dates also apply. Minimum stay is required and the cardholder must use the Disney VISA card for the entire purchase. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same package. Junior and child rates apply only when occupying room with an adult. Tickets are for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Note: Other restrictions may apply.

For more details, visit AllEars.Net’s preferred travel sponsor Mouse Fan Travel Home Page
[/B]

Did it Friday morning and saved $720!!! ADR’s are made!!! I’am ready to go!!! Can’t wait.

Hey sweet cheeks . . . I posted this already! I think they opened it to the public now too . . . through Dec. 17th! :happy:

Sorry but I looked for it before I posted sugar girl (:laugh:) and couldnt find anything!
:laugh::laugh:

This is what I booked too!

Junior and child rates apply only when occupying room with an adult.

Exactly what are “Junior” rates??? I know what Adult & Child are and have seen the “Junior” term listed often but i’m not aware of those rates. Can someone please help?:huh:

This is available on the WDW website and no Disney Visa is required.

Lisa

[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;980308]This is available on the WDW website and no Disney Visa is required.

Lisa[/QUOTE]

No way, really? I checked over the weekend and they had nothing up yet. Going over to check now…:whistling

Hi, I’ve been trying to get a room for a very “special” grandpa, who’s a nurse for next month. He’s been not only a wonderful nurse to his kidney patients but a “special” nurse to all of us “his family”. He even took his vacation time to take care of my daughter, while her husband was in Iraq with her medical emergency. I want to give him a great birthday not only as a “gem” to his profession but to our family member, but everytime I call a Deluxe resort it’s so out of my price range. Is there a “secret” as to how I can get a better discount? Any assistance is better then none.

Thanks

I had no idea about this, gonna have to let DH know!

[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;980308]This is available on the WDW website and no Disney Visa is required.

Lisa[/QUOTE]

Didn’t someone post a while back that these offers are eventually available to the general public, but as a perk for card holders to get first dibs it’s announced several days before opening to the public.

I mainly just lurk around here…but I must share my exciting news! I have been watching the dining promotion hoping that free dining would be extended for our trip (Nov. 29-Dec. 4th)…very excited when I noticed that it was open to everyone today (not just Disney Visa Card holders)! I called to upgrade our current reservation from a value to a moderate (POP to Port Orleans Riverside)…got it, got the free dining, and saved MONEY!!! I love it! I love Disney! Can’t wait =) This will be only my second trip…our first was for our honeymoon last year. Looking forward to seeing the world decorated for Christmas!!!

Has anyone heard anything about the dining plan for 2010? We’ll be down there from the 8th to the 15th of January. Hoping, hoping, hoping for a dining plan release soon…

I think it’s ages 10-13 or 10-17???

There are no “Junior” rates on anything as far as I can tell.

“Junior” in Disney-speak is a 10+ year old non-adult that pays full price for everything, but doesn’t count as an extra adult when booking a room. At least that’s my interpretation :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=D C;981347]There are no “Junior” rates on anything as far as I can tell.

“Junior” in Disney-speak is a 10+ year old non-adult that pays full price for everything, but doesn’t count as an extra adult when booking a room. At least that’s my interpretation :)[/QUOTE]

That would make sense since extra adults=more $ :confused: Sorry, a body is a body.
Still wish they would come out with Jr Big Kids meals (kids meals at higher rates for picky 10-13 yr olds)